Chapter 6

As Kageyama was walking to practice, he saw Hinata out of the corner of his eye. he noticed that Hinata was talking to some stranger that he's never seen before and this stranger did not go to Karasuno. This got Kageyama every curious and decided to ease drop on the two of them while Hinata was talking to this mystery guy he didn't notice that Kageyama was around the corner trying his best not to be noticed.
While the two of them we're talking the mysterious guy smirked and whispered something into Hinata's ear this got Kageyama curious about what he was whispering about.

He saw that the guy whispered something into Hinata's ear and Hinata's eyes widen a a lot and started to push the mystery guy away but he wouldn't move instead, he just looked at your Hinata and smirked
Kageyama got pissed and butted in "OI HINATA" the two froze when they heard Kageyama yelled for Hinata. When Kageyama got close enough he heard the person say "looks like your bodyguard is here!, we'll talk later" The guy said and walked away.

"Oi Hinata you okay?" Kageyama question "I'm fine you don't need to worry about me Kageyama....everything was fine till you butted in" Hinata said pissed this took Kageyama a few seconds to progress what was going on till he said "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN EVERYTHING WAS FINE I SAW YOU TRYING TO PUSH HIM AWAY!" Yelled Kageyama
"I MEAN I WAS FINE, NOTHING WAS WRONG I WAS JUST SHOCKED THATS ALL" Hinata said yelling very anger.

Kageyama was taken back by the yelling he has never scene Hinata so anger "tsk whatever tell everyone I'm not going to morning practice today" Hinata said pissed and started to walk away "what? Why are you skipping practice DUMD ASS...never mind that, who was that guy you we're talking to?" Kageyama questioned Hinata stopped dead in his tracks turn around walked straight to Kageyama pulled his shirt so they we're face-to-face and said "tell anyone about who you saw today and I'll kick your ass so hard you won't be able to walk for a week" threatening Kageyama and walked away.

"Tsk I don't care what you said dumb ass I need to tell the everyone about what I saw, hell that dumb ass can't even hit me how the hell is he going to kick my ass so hard I won't be able to walk" Kageyama said mocking "hehahe"
Kageyama laughed and went to tell everyone what he just witnessed and heard.