Chapter 9

"Damn it that idiot is doing it again" Kageyama said frustrated "YEAH" shouted Tanaka
Daichi sighed "come on guys, yes it is weird that Hinata keeps skipping practice on us but that must mean something is going on with him and maybe he doesn't want us involved with right now.....probably" said Daichi.

"Yeah but still skipping practice it's so not like Hinata" said Suga with a worried tone in his voice. "it doesn't really matter right now because we all have go to class or we'll be in big trouble by the teachers" Asahi said moving some people out the door. Everyone nodded and started to walk out the door.

"~something that he doesn't want people to find out~" Kageyama mumbled under his breath. "Oh yeah DAICHI" screamed Kageyama everyone stopped and turned around to see why Kageyama was screaming "yes Kageyama?" Daichi questioned "in the morning I saw Hinata talking to some guy and he doesn't go to school here" Kageyama explain " seriously?......Kageyama can we talk about this later we really need to get to class" Daichi explained "r-right later" Kageyama said. Everyone then left to go to class.
——————————————————
Time skip: to Hinata walking to class

While Hinata was walking to class he stopped midway and looked behind him
"Sorry everyone it's just you all we're so close to finding out the truth today. I know that you'll Find out it sooner or later it's just I don't want you to find out right now." said Hinata and walked straight to his classroom.
——————————————————
Time skip: after school practice

"Okay everyone I know that coach isn't here right now and he'll probably scream at us if he finds out we're practising today so let's not tell him okay" Daichi said. "RIGHT" everyone screamed except Tsukishima.
While everyone was practicing Suga remember Kageyama was saying something about some guy Hinata was taking to. "Hey Kageyama" said Suga, Kageyama turned around and said "yeah Suga?" He questioned "you said something about Hinata was talking to a guy that doesn't go to are school?" Suga asked.

Everyone in the room stopped what they were doing to listen to the conversation Suga and Kageyama were having. "Oh yeah...Hinata was talking to some guy and that didn't go here he whispered something to Hinata that made him freak out." Kageyama started.
"SERIOUSLY"
"WHO THE HELL IS THAT BASTARD"
"WHAT DID HE SAY TO MY POOR BABY"
Everyone was shouting and screaming when they heard clapping in the background. Everyone turn their heads to face a blue headed boy.

"I'm hurt that you think of me that way" he says sarcastically "WHO THE HELL A— before Nishinoya could finish his sentence Kageyama interrupted him and screamed "THAT'S HIM, THAT'S THE GUY WHO WAS WITH HINATA" everyone faced the guy and made scary face to him
"relax i'm not here to do anything I'm just here to give you a warning" he smirked

"NO YOU'RE NOT TELLING US ANYTHING WE DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME" Tanaka shouted "you're right I should at least tell you my name" he smirked and said "I'm sorry my name is Ryoichi, Ryoichi Elric" he said.

"Okay Ryoichi so what do you want?" Yamaguchi questioned "oh I'm here to give you guys a warning about Hinata" Ryoichi said everyone very curious about what he was saying "warning about Hinata and what would that be?" Tsukishima asked "I just think that you guys should keep an eye on him, you don't know what he could be hiding" said Ryoichi with a smirk "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?" Tanaka shouted "who knows" Ryoichi shrugged his shoulders and left them just standing there.
Leaving everyone questioning what he meant.
——————————————————
Time skip: morning practice

In the morning everyone kept watching Hinata. This made Hinata very uncomfortable "do you need something" Hinata question everyone just shook their heads and went back to practise. No one talked for the longest time which made Ukai a little uncomfortable "hey eve—" Ukai was cut off when Takeda came rushing in which made everyone stop what they were doing and turned to him
"everyone we're going to Tokyo."

I would love to give a shout out to anonomysperson467  for drawing this picture it's amazing you're really talented