Chapter 14

As soon as they reach Tokyo Tanaka,Hinata,Nishinoya and Kageyama were shouting and screaming. "SHUT UP!!" Yelled Ukai, the 4 then became quiet. As soon as they stopped Ukai said "all right everyone let's begin the training camp "RIGHT" everyone said and left the bus. "KENMA" Hinata yelled and jumped over to Kenma "Shouyou" Kenma said with a smile. "It's been forever since I last saw you" said Hinata jumping up and down "I guess it has been awhile" Kenma said frowning a little bit. "Yo Hinata!" Lev shouted "Hey Lev how you been" said Hinata leaving Kenma to talk to Lev.

While everyone was talking for a bit the coaches finally said "all right everyone let's head over to the gym to start practice" "right" they all said and headed off to the gym.
While each team was warming up for the practice matches some people noticed that Hinata wasn't yelling,screaming or jumping up and down. He was clam but most of all he just stood and stared at one spot he was barely even warming up. "Psst Daichi what's up with
chibi-chan over there?" questioned Kuroo Daichi sigh and said "I don't know he's been acting weird all week"

"How weird" Kuroo said raising his eyebrows "while I mean sometimes he's his normal self while other times he's in his own world" Daichi said "huh well thanks" Kuroo said and walked away. "So whats going on with Hinata" asked Lev "Daichi said that he's been acting weird all week" Kuroo said crossing his arms "do you think this well effect him playing volleyball??" Lev said in a worry tone in his voice "come on it's Shouyou I doubt it well effect his playing style.....it doesn't matter what's wrong with him he'll always play like he usually does" Kenma said and walked away leaving Nekoma shocked on how much Kenma was talking.

"All righty everyone let's begin are first practice match with Karasuno" their coach said "RIGHT" they all yelled except for Kenma who just nodded his head. "All right get into position" the referee said while everyone was getting into position they all noticed that on Karasunos side Hinata wasn't playing the first match he was benched.
"Why isn't he playing"
"Is he injured?"
"I mean he was acting weird today do you think that affected him from playing?"
Everyone was whispering and staring wondering why Hinata wasn't playing in the first match. Till one of the coaches told them to shut up they all went quiet and watched the match.

"BEGIN" the referee yelled and with that the match began.