The start of a new life

Hello everyone and thank you for reading my story! I'd like to put a warning ⚠️ abuses and injuries⚠️ but it's not a lot and it's not to sad just a backstory!

"That was you last warning brat!" An angry man spits at a cowering boy. "But father-" a slap to the face shuts up the boy. His jaw snapping shut filling the silence. The man towering above him speaks lowly, "No I'm no father of yours! You are like your mother... WEAK that's what lead to her death and now it will lead to yours!"

The small boy backs away further into the dark room using what strength he has left to make a plant barrier around him. He shakes on the cold floor praying to anyone that will spare him their ear. He begs for a miracle, an escape from this nightmare of a childhood. His plant barrier is nothing compared to the sheer amount of power his father had acquired. More like forcefully taken tearing the previous holder to shreads.

This man who has him backed into a corner squirming and shaking under the terror of his glare. Slow steady foot steeps echo the empty room. Izuku would have been dead many years ago if his father hadn't be a complete monster.

No this monster grew stronger from watching his son suffer. The crazed grin and gleam in his eyes as he slowly walks closer, seeing how his mouse was finally about to loose the interest he held onto to survive.

"That won't work boy. You are to tired to use your quirk properly. Just give up and I'll end it quickly!" The man says walking slowly towards the poor boy. Izuku shudders. The man seems to enjoy the power he has and watches the boy hold back sobs as he shakes in the corner. The last thing the boy sees is his father's sick smile, the red reflected in his eyes as heat takes over his whole body.

The boy slowly stirs and opens his eyes to see a woman before him. She is dressed in white and seems to float closer towards him. It's at this moment he's terrorised with memories, remembering what happened the pain he felt. The strong emotions that knock him down.

"My child..." the woman speaks bringing him to reality. She places a cool hand against the boys head. It lets a wave of peace and relaxation wash over him. The boy looks up a sad smile on his face. His tension has been released by the woman's presence and he feel in debt to her already.

"Do you remember what happened?" She asks sitting next to him. The boy nods his head and looks to the woman. She was beautiful. Long hair that reflects the sun flowing endlessly. A white dress that leads to the floor. Her eyes were kind but showed her age. It was contradicted by her face that was young and flawless.

"I see..." she says looking forward out onto the clouds. "I'm sorry you life was ended before you time, but now you have a new job if you so choose." The lady says slowly allowing the boy to process her words. She glances at him as He nods again and she continues "your name is Izuku you will be in charge of bringing happiness and beauty to the mortal world. Something you were unable to have, you will be referred to as Mother Nature due to your quirks and looks." She laughs lightly ruffling the mop of green hair.

She smiles down at him it holds no hostility towards him only kindness that seems so new to him. "Do not fear the world will love and cherish your kindness and beauty. There maybe some misguided souls along the way but you can help them. do you understand Izuku?" She looks to the small boy. His green eyes gleam and glow with new found determination.