Ex-villains?

"Stupid! Why wouldn't I miss you, brother." Izuku beams up at Tenko. The small phrase makes him have more hope in these kids. And that's all they are, kids. They're so young and are already in deep trouble.

"Okay Everyone... let's talk." Izuku says to the room. Everyone just stands around looking at each other.

Izuku sighs "Well? Come on! grab on and let's go!" They follow his instructions and The room glows green. The occupants are then transported to a lush forest. "This place is..." Dabi mumbled off. "Familiar...?" Toga breathes out. "home..." shigaraki says. "Home?" Kurogiri questions. The blue haired man just nods, pointing to the steps leading up into the trees.

Izuku looks the the adult. His eyes hold sadness that he can't hide. "Do you remember it obo- Kurogiri?" Izuku stumbles on his words. For the second time the purple mists eyes flicker ever so slightly. Izuku takes it as a win. He knows this man is nothing like he used to be. He can see and feel that pain that subconsciously clings to him. It's hurting Izuku. He knows he can't help and that makes him feel like a failure.

"Come on." He says putting on a smile. He happily waves to the villains. Leading them up the stairs to a little cabin. He opens the door for them all to enter. "Hang on Kurogiri... I want to talk to you privately. The rest of you talk amongst yourself. I won't be long."

He leads the mist back to the bridge. "What happened to you?" Izuku asked pain laced in his voice. No response is given. Izuku, with tears threatening his eyes tries again. "Please what happens?" He almost begs. "What do you mean? I've always been like this. Master just helped me control it." The mist man says. The tears finally spill out of emerald eyes. "No no no. He did this to you this isn't how you were. What happened to my child? My friend? My Oboro?" Izuku's voice breaks. "My Shirakumo Oboro? What did that man do to you!" Izuku breaks down in sobs. The memories it brings back are painful framed with sharp edge.

"You were so kind!" He starts again. He tries to pull any lost memory from him. "A-Aizawa and Yamada they mourned for you. I mourn for you." Izuku says a few more glass tears escaping "You- you... I don't know if I can reverse this." He says wiping his sadness away. Kurogiri seems to glitch and flicker "I-. I-izuk-ku? M-mom? Sh-ota-a!" His voice sound broken and painful. It's like an old recording that's been played too many times. The words are broken and the emotions are raw.

"It hurts please, it hurts so bad!" Izuku watches in horror, mist crumbles away reviling a small battered body. Broken skin purple blotches. Injuries littering the body. chunks missing and parts added on. It's painfully clear Izuku's father is behind this. He can tell from the Dull dead eyes. Most emotions seems vacant but if you really look the eyes are holding pain behind tears. "Oboro!" He shouts gripping onto the boy. "Please! How can I? What do I do?" He stumbled. The boy raises his gaze gaining the boys attention. The two look into each other's eyes a silent conversation to full for words. "Please stop m-me. I-it hu-urt-s..." the mist starts taking over again. yellow eyes flickering. As a body fades. Izuku's hands slip through the mist almost tripping him. He wants more time. This is too soon! "No come back! ..." it's too late. The boy Izuku used to know is almost too far gone. Izuku shouts out in frustration before transporting the mist back to the bar. He leaves with a final sentence "His terror stops now."

"Ugh!" Shoto says shivering. "Are you okay todoroki?" Momo asked, pausing from her notes. The duel haired boy nod. "Yeah I think someone just messed up big time tho..." he trails off. Uraraka looks at him confused. He sighs rubbing is head lightly. "My Izuku sense is telling me he's about to kill someone." He elaborates.  People just 'o' at him. All pitying the person that caused Izuku's anger. Even Aizawa could be seen shaking his head softly befor continuing to right on the board.

Izuku opens the door to the cabin when he returns, the three young villains look up at him. He sighs, shaking his head at them. "Kurogiri will not be joining us I'm afraid. I fear he'd exploit the personal information we're about to discuss." The three slowly nod there head ignoring the slight panic at what the younger boy knows. His personality soon flips to happy again.

"Let's start with names!" He says sitting down. "Hi there I'm Izuku! What's your name?" He asks looking at toga. "Hi Izuku. My names toga himiko! What's yours?" She asks the black haired male next to her. Said boy pauses looking nervously to Izuku. "Do I have to?" He whines. "Yes! you say it or I say it." Comes the reply. "Fiiiiiine. Hi toga my names toya todoroki. What's yours?" He asks the blue haired boy that unlike toya had Already accepted his fate. "Hi Toya I'm Tenko Shimura." He says. "HOLD UP!" Toga blurts our. "Yes toga?" Izuku answers the buzzing blond. "Dabi! Your a Todoroki?!" The black haired male nodded his head sadly. "Your endeavours son?" Tenko asked. Dabi flinched but nodded again. "He's not the only one related to a pro hero." Izuku says happily. "Izkuk! Whyyy? do you hate me?" Shigaraki whined. "He's the grandson of nana Shimura!" Izuku points out ignoring Tenko's glare. "She was a kind hero and a good friend of all might! Sadly your so called 'master' killed her mercilessly." He says recalling the memories he had of nana. "He what..." shigaraki says quietly. "I'm sorry Tenko. I couldn't do anything I was too late. She was trying to get you back-" Tenko cuts him off. "And he killed her?" He balls his fists up in anger. "Then told me everyone left me?" Izuku just goes to hug the boy. "It's okay," he says as he feels Tenko flinch. "You can't hurt me." Slowly he relaxes into Izuku's embrace. "Warm" he mumbles. "I want a hug too!" Toga says joining in. "Well I don't want to be left out either." Dabi says caving in a hugging his friends.   A real family.

After a while Izuku pulled away looking serious. "Look as much as I hate it you are villains, some worse that others. I want to help you get back on track. In fact I have been for the past five years. Your actions have consequences and you have to pay the price." The villains look down shamefully.

"Toya your the easiest," he continued. "I can heal your burns and dye your hair back to red. You've killed no one and only have petty crimes on your record of 'Dabi'." The boy nods. "I'll have you on house arrest at UA until I feel you're ready, and you will leave your days of Dabi behind.  The man nods. It's not like he has a choice, but being toya again would be nice.

"Toga you're a little harder. Your harassment and violence will be harder to wipe since you are known. But I'm sure Nezu won't mind a new student in 2A. After some community service and a short house arrest. As long as you're willing to change. That goes for all of you." He finished sternly. The two younger villains nodding.

"Tenko I'm afraid your punishment will not be pretty. You're responsible for a lot of injuries aswell as a few deaths. Weather they be unintentional or not. Adding that onto the harassment and town damages your looking at jail but I'm sure we can ease that time by a few years." Tenko smiles sadly "Thank you Izuku truly." Izuku smiles at the three before him. He claps his hands standing up "Now it's late and we have a lot of work ahead of us. I'm giving you all a week to do as you please. Toya tomorrow we'll start your recovery. Now off to bed you three!" He say shooing them away laughing. He heads to his own room glancing out the windows at the stars. He smiles remembering his boyfriend. "Sho... I miss you." He say quietly. "Are you proud of me? I'm being a hero like you." He walks to his bed. "I'll see you soon my love..."

1433 words // edited