My past,your past,our past

⚠️ in-depth detail of Izukus home life before ⚠️

The two boys were sitting eating breakfast in the magical cave that was Izuku's home when the smaller one sighs. He places his knife and fork down on the table, disregarding his food. Shoto looks over puzzled by the shift in movement waiting for Izuku to voice his thoughts. "I'm ready." He says standing and taking the dishes to the sink to be cleaned later. "Are you sure?" Shoto asked surprised. Not that he had forgotten their conversation but he was shocked, maybe slightly worried too.

He didn't want to seem pushy or nosy to the green eyed boy. Appearing aggressive and nosy was not a look he was going for. The boy simply nods taking shotos hand leading him to the water pool in the center of the room. They sit down on the big square cushions and Izuku takes a long deep breath. Preparing himself for whatever he's about to dig up. He looks to the water so still and calm, it's a shame to disturb it with a past Izuku felt was long forgotten. Yet at the same time he knows it's not as forgotten as he makes it out to be, otherwise he wouldn't even be saying it was forgotten in the first place. Shoto can see his reflection as the greenett looks over to his own reflection.

"I trust you Shoto," he speaks softly "...this is my past it's fair for you to know." With that The boy waves his hand over the water lightly tapping it with his finger and letting a crystal drop fall. It sends ripples through the pool bringing a image of a happy family with it. A man with white curly hair, silver eyes stood with his arm around a beautiful woman. She had long green hair tied up elegantly into a bun letting loose hair cascade down he back like a waterfall. A pair of strikingly green eyes placed wide and happy on her face to match. She held every aspect of beauty gracefully smiling down to her arms.

Looking down with her the boys can see The woman was holding a small child bundled up in a blanket. His hair a mix of both adults green and black with light almost white highlights, spuwed into curls that frame his face. Wide Emerald eyes that hold flecks of gold and freckles powdered all over compliment the baby's pale skin. Next to the two was second man. He had dark roots fading to white hair and golden eyes. His face was round and freckles that matched the boys litter his face.

Shoto was still studying the image when Izuku's soft voice broke the silence. "This was my family. My father," he points to the light haired male. "And uncle," he points to the other white haired man. "Used to be very close and he would stay with us almost all year. He was also quirkless so my father had a sense of protection over him. My mother loved his company when my father was at work, and I loved when he played with me. One day my father came home late and when he saw his brother he immediately ran over to him. He started babbling about new quirk information and how he never knew how powerful he was. He was talking so fast and had such a manic grin on his face. It was almost frightening. He started to calm down and excitedly reexplained how his quirk wasn't what he thought it was.

You see although my uncle was quirkless he had accepted that fact but my father never did. He went into quirk research to find away to give his brother power. He had found away but my uncle declined the offer. My father tried to persuade him but he never agreed. He reluctantly understood but kept the offer open." Izuku sighs down placing a hand against the womans face.

"As time passed my mother became ill and since my father was always working my uncle and I started to look after her. Sadly when I was 11 she died. My father didn't take this well he screamed at me and my uncle and abused us. Hitting and shouting none stop.

It got so bad that He eventually snapped at my uncle forcing a quirk onto him-" Izuku stoped wiping his eyes. Shoto hugs the boy and brings him into his lap whispering sweet nothings into his ear to calm the poor boy. Once calm he began again. "A-anyway my uncle disappeared one day and that was the final straw for my father. I became his lab rat. He locked me in a room barely fed me. He was constantly talking and giving me quirks using me as a toy. When I turned 16 I started getting too weak. My body couldn't handle what my father was doing. And one night I tried to fight back I used my original quirk that he could never take from me. I wasn't strong enough. He killed me where I stood. Burned me alive..." "Izuku-" Todoroki's voice broke. "That's why my dad-" Shoto stoped remembering what happens the day before. "Is that why you lost it at my house?" He asked calmly. The small boy just nods in his arms. "Okay that's enough I know the rest anyways... just rest zu, for me." Green watery eyes met blue and gray. Shoto cups Izuku's cheeks and gives him a soft kiss. "You have a new family now, and we love you." The boy smiles. "Thank you Shoto. How about I tell you some past memories about us. Lighten the mood so to speak." Shoto nods. "I'd like that zu."