"My work is never done!"

Some topics discussed in this chapter could have the potential to annoy? Trigger or upset some people it's just a more in-depth backstory of the character(s). And maybe a lil bit based off my life. Also thank you for so many reads it's awesome! 5k like wut?! Please Keep voting and don't be shy to comment and tell me if you like my story! :)

"Is Izuku okay?" Toya said forgetting his younger brother hasn't seen him in 10 years. Shoto just sat shocked. He thought his brother was lost forever or even worse dead! He blamed his father solely for it. But here he is. He knew Izuku had something to do with this but he'd ask later for now,

"T-toya? That's you isn't it?" Shoto's voice was small almost afraid of the truth. "Hello brother long time no see ha?" The man laughs nervously, scratching the back of his neck. He doesn't know exactly how to greet the brother that probably assumed you were dead, and most likely had to deal with endeavour on his own. "Toya..." Shoto said again breaking the silence. Toya smiles fondly. "Shoto..."  Izuku lifts his head from shotos chest. "The todoroki brothers!" "Izuku?" They both said snapping to looking at the green haired boy. "Yes?" Said boy answer oblivious to that fact his mood changed in a mere second.

"I swear you personally can do a 180 at the weirdest times." Shoto mutters shaking his head. Izuku heard this and lightly slaps his face. Shoto in return stuck his tongue out. "Ok I deserved that." He said. "If it's okay Sho I'll leave and let you catch up. I'm sure you have questions that you'd here can answer. Besides you haven't seen each other for years." Shoto opens his mouth ready to protest.

Izuku smiles placing a finger to his lips. "No no, don't say it. I'll be fine I'll go find sparky or something. I'll come back later okay. If you still have questions I'll answer and I want to cuddle!" It's a done deal.

"Deal. Be...safe?" Izuku nods patting Toya on the back before leaving the two to catch up. "SPARKY! WHERE ARE YOU?" Izuku yells as loud as he could. He listens carefully as There was a thud from the floor above him. "Found him!" He laughs. 'Wait isn't that..? Shinso's floor huh' he laughs in his head. "Okay love birds!" Izuku says appearing without warning in Shinso room, successfully scaring the pair that were mid make out for the second time today. "My god. You have to stop doing that. It's not good for my heart." Denki breaths out clutching his shirt.
Izuku immediately realised his mistake rushing over. "Oh shoot I almost forgot. Are you okay? Shoot,shoot,shoot..." Izuku fusses around denki -like the mother he is- and starts questioning the boy.

"Do you feel okay?does it hurt? Should I take you to the hospital? What if-" Izuku spills out questions never ending. Shinso lays where he was pushed aside confused as ever watching the pair with an amused look. "Mom!" The yellow haired boy shouts. A light pink paints his cheeks a clear sing he's embarrassed. "Shinso is still here! This isn't the time." He points out. Shinso just waves from the floor. "Sup." Denki soon continues. "I'm fine. Please don't worry." Izuku takes his words in nodding until he sees the distressed look denki a giving him.

He sighs pinching his nose bridge. "You...you haven't... he doesn't know?" Izuku question looking into the younger boys eyes. He would have thought the two were close enough to be open about this. I mean they're closed enough to lock lips so why not spill secrets too?

Denki mumbles something quietly. Looking away with his head down. Shinso now more interested in the conversation moved back onto the bed. "What was that sparky?" Izuku presses. "I'm scared to..." he repeats. Izuku sighs again glancing to Shinso before sitting on the bed. The three sit there until he speaks again.

"Shinso," he say looking to said boy. "You love your pikababe no matter what right?" The tired boy nods, ignoring the weird nickname. "And you've known each other a long time. So you trust each other a lot?" Again the boy nods. "Mom where are you going with this?" Denki asks starting to get nervous. Izuku waves off the question. 'It's now or never. Sorry denki but I'm taking he lead.'