my family ever growing

Everyone was gathered a few blocks away from the cultural house.
Sir. Nighteye had Izuku go ahead to check if Eri was okay and in place. Even if he didn't trust someone who he couldn't see the future of and how he spouts nonsense with most heroes wrapped around his finger he couldn't deny his information on the situation.

Once the green head had returned confirming Eri was safe and in place the hero's moved in on the carefully crafted plan. Mostly done but Izuku himself but he would never admit that the heroes ego are to fragile. With some final words they were off.

"Okay everyone let's do our best. There's a little girl on the line, GO!" And just like that the heros took off towards the house. Izuku disappearing easily and reappearing in Eri's room. Teleportation was a very handy skill to have. Even though it had only been a few minutes the room was newly silent and dark. It immediately put Izuku on edge who braced for an attack while trying to locate Eri.

Confusion dawned on him. why it was suddenly so dark? For better or for worse he called out into the room. "Eri? My darling?" He called out into the darkness. No answer came but the lights suddenly turn on taking the boy back and revealing a tall man holding Eri tightly by the arm.

Sadly this was A man Izuku knew too well. He wore a green coat with purple fur on the hood, his face was covered by a bird inspired plague mask. And poor Eri looked so uncomfortable and I'm pain at the way he arm was being held.

"Kai..." Izuku breathes out. He had lost most contact with this particular child but his pool always showed Izuku his wrong doings and aftermaths of his little mistakes.

"Don't! ...call me that!" He shouts stomping closer to him. It looked to Izuku like the man was four throwing a temper tantrum. Poor Eri dragging behind him like a rag doll. Izuku tried rushing to the girl.

"Kai look what your doing! Stop this before I have to take action." The green haired boy begs. "I said stop!" The man in the bird mask screams. Placing a hand to the wall and creating a new wall splitting the two parties up. He placed another ungloved hand down placing four walls around the little girl. Izuku can't help but think this man child never fully grew up, this just proves his point.

"I won't let you take away my shot at being someone." He points to the girl snarling. Izuku shook his head and pushed his anger down. Two wrongs never make a right and even if Izuku is never wrong he knows his own emotions won't win this fight. He started to glow green his eyebrows furrowed in anger as he starts to shake.

Okay so maybe he had more anger than he realised. "Your shot at being someone? Is that all this little girl is to you. People, no CHILDREN are not objects to own. You can't play with them! You can't throw them out! I gave you a shot at a new beginning when I lead the old leader to you. You wasted it. No one else here took anything from you. That's no ones fault but yours. Now he is sick because of your wrong doings. You think I don't see? You think I'm blind. I know everything you've done. I know everyone whose dead and I know everyone who hates your guts. So I'll ask again hand Eri over." The man flinches at the words, accusations puncturing the man with sharpened pins. He hesitantly lets the walls down never breaking eye contact. But his grip on Eri stays firm.

Izuku tries harder he knows Kai won't last long. "Give. Me. My. Child!" The tone the young boy used sent shivers down the mans spine, yet he didn't let go of the child. Points for being brave or maybe stupid the line between the two is blurred at best.

This only angered the boy more. "One last time Chisaki. Give me back my child." For a split second Izuku could see fear and regret flash across his face. "But the league..." the man mumbles off. Izuku sighs, he slumped slightly knowing the battle has been won. He's going to have to use old fashioned ways of parenting. "My child, Kai please come here." He speaks softly patting the space next to him as he lowers to the floor. It's like a baby animal that's unpredictable yet obviously predictable.