Sweet Little talks

A new chapter is out! I'll put another warning ⚠️ there are a few personal issues shared in conversation if you feel triggered or just don't like to read that stuff please skip the section⚠️

The next time the class saw Izuku he was stood talking to All Might. A strange sight, the older man looked sheepishly to the younger as his he was being scolded.

The two chatted happily whilst waiting for the students to get ready and start the class. A few of them had already changed and were walking over. The two talking were not being awfully quiet, meaning the few there, heard bits of the two's conversation.

         "I know how hard it has been for you but I know you will make the right choice. I have known all them from creation to..." the boy looks away as if he's just remembering a lost memory. He sighs lightly a distant look in his eyes as he smiles. "They have all fought for what was right and I know you will do the same. I have known you your whole life your heart is nothing but kind even if you have young Nana's rebellion. You can do this toshi I believe in you!" Izuku punches the air before bringing it against his cheek in a V. The older chuckles at the peace sign. Raising his own in reply.

All might places a hand on the small boy's hair saying happily, "Thank you my boy, you truly are a godsend!" They both start laughing at that. 900 years and this man still finds new jokes Izuku himself hasn't heard.

"Hay I'm the one who calls you my child you don't get to do the same! I'm waaaaaay older than you! At least a good 800 give or take." Izuku whines still laughing.

This time the whole class was gathered near the two, confusion radiating of the teens. It was in all their defence a strange sight. The number one hero looking down towards a boy surely no older then the class. Yet all might seems to be the child.

When The pair finally noticed the many pairs of eyes on them, a look nervous look was shared. "H-how long have you been there?" Izuku asked scratching his neck. The class just shrugs and mumbles a few different things. Izuku sighs in relief letting out the breath he subconsciously held. Next to him the hero seems to do the same.

"Okay then." The greenett started. "Well whilst you train with All Might here," he points the the hero with a smile. "I will be speaking to you all individually! Since some of you all ready know me I'll leave you guys till last!" A few kids tch and sighed, but others paid no mind to it. Pulling a clipboard out of nowhere, many thinking this has something to do with his quirk, he taps it lightly.

"Right Aoyama your up first!" And so Izuku began going through the class one by one leaving the students that know him till last. It's nice to hear people talking fondly of their family and friends, he's so used to dealing with crises that he forgets how refreshing talking naturally to people who don't need his help can be.

"Okay you six your turn come on over!" Izuku shouted to the last remaining students. They all made there way over grouping together and standing around the teen. Izuku smiles at them all making them feel warm and welcomed. His smile makes them relax and for a moment there is no problems in the world that could bother them.

"Alright! who's first?" He asked the kids. They all look at each other silently discussing the questions. "I'll go with you zuku!" A girl with brown hair said stepping forward, Izuku nodded clapping the clipboard away. "Okay you five decide between you who is going next and so one, then once I'm finished with uraraka here the next person can come over okay?" The five boys nodded then left mopping off to continue their training. Izuku smiles and turned to the girl leading her to a bench.