Rescue

An unconscious Izuku is thrown back into the room he started in. He's littered in burnt flesh, deep gashes, bruises and a lot of dried blood. When he finally awakens he can't move, body is unresponsive to his commands. He's stuck on the floor, again. He tries to clear his foggy brain. It's like it's hiding something from the boy. Why is he in so much pain? Why is he stuck in this room again? 

The Memories start flooding back in whether he's ready or not. The pain comes to life as he tries to curl up, anything to bring him comfort. He starts breaking down. Tears spill freely down his face his skin appreciates the cool water. He knows if he wasn't so dehydrated the tears would be coming in the thousands. He opens his mouth to scream and sob but nothing comes out. He feels so broken and so small, gently shaking in the cold room.

He feels vulnerable.

He can remember the last time he hasn't felt in control. Izuku's body twitches sending pain all over from different injuries. He's unsure how much longer he can take this. He almost wishes he could in fact die again. Anything to rid this pain. An image of a boy pops up in his head.
Red and white hair frame his face. Two cool eyes, one blue the other gray. A small smile reserved for his close friend adorns his face.
Shoto...
and his family the only ones keeping him going. "I have to get out of here!" He states to the empty room. He lifts his head trying to look around. It's dark and the walls are stone. Without full strength there's no way out, But as he's looking something engraved into the wall gets his notice.

Kamino Ward ruju factory

He thanks the gods for their help and starts gathering his energy.

Ahh-hh sh-Shot-t-to.

               Kamino Ward

Send p-p-pros.       Ruju fa-ah-ctory

       Its ugly me-e not a n-nice sight

Ple-plea-se Hurry!

             But please d-don't l-look at me-me

I h-ope yo-u still l-lo-ove me...

It's patchy and not very clear but he sends it away to anyone who's listening. Now all he has to do is wait and hope. His eyes close and he faintly hears a replies.

I'm coming greeny wait for me...

Izuku wakes up in a start there's noise echoing above him. 'Heroes?' He thinks. Izuku tries to shout out. It's no good he voice is long gone and he running very low on energy.

B-bas-ment...

he sends out to anyone in the building. The grip he had starts to fade. Slowly he closes his eyes giving into the nagging that seems comforting. He barely makes out red and white hair before closing his eyes to rest.

Shoto has never been this 'on edge' in his life. He woke up at 5am to a message from Izuku about where he is. He races out his dorm to be met by Mr. Aizawa and Principal Nezu. He doesn't have to say anything as he followed the two to a conference room, they wait about an hour before other pros start showing up. All might races in panic clear in his eyes. It takes Nezu twenty minutes to calm the man down and still he seems panicked.

The pros make a plan and scout the area, Before heading in. The fight is hard when a dozen nomus (is that how you spell it?) appears taking a lot of the pros with them. All might is having a face off with All for One, and is fighting in the name of his predecessor. Mirio a boy todoroki doesn't know that well is helping All might. Todoroki makes sure to connect the dots on that secret love child. running through empty halls until Izuku reaches out again. It's quiet and very weak but makes out.  "Basement!"  He exclaims pushing open some doors and jumping down the stairs. "Izuku?" He called out. "IZUKU!" He shouts seeing a body laying in a cell. "It's okay stay with me!" He panics breaking the lock and throwing the door to the side. "Zu? Love can you hear me?" He asks gently shaking the boy who was lying to still for shotos liking. He can see Izuku's dull green eyes closing but the boy smiles. It's small and easy to miss but as soon as Izuku had focused on Shoto a small smile appears. "No no! Zu stay with me." Shoto says scooping up the boy. Noticing how Izuku tensed as he lifted him. He quickly gets the boy secured before running to an exit. "Todoroki over here!" A hero called pointing to an ambulance waiting. He wastes no time in gently giving Izuku to the medics. He refuses to leave his side but lets the professionals work. Now that Shoto was in daylight he could see just how injured his boyfriend was. Burns cover his whole body tattered cloths barely cover him, several stab wounds litter his chest mixed in with deep bruises varying in colour. Yellow, green, black, purple and blue. New and old blood matts his hair and his face is dirty. Shoto also noticed how both his legs are twisted into different angles and that his left arm has a huge gash going from the wrist to mid bicep. But what makes his blood run cold and breathing hitch is the two purple hand marks that adorn his throat, accompanied by a deep slice. He knows Izuku can't die but these can't have been pretty to handle. He knows Izuku is strong but with his energy being suppressed his body can't heal him. Izuku must be in so much pain.

Shoto stays silent pacing around the waiting room. Izuku's in surgery. Shoto keeps reminding himself that 'Izuku can't die'. It does little to stop his worries.

"Young todoroki it will be okay." All might says as he enters the room. Mirio pushing his wheelchair closer to the pacing boy. "All might. I'm sorry you were forced to fight him. Your injuries are on me. I apologise deeply." Todoroki says bowing. All might laughs patting the boys head. "My boy. I've been meaning to take down that man for years. My retirement has nothing to do with you. My legacy will be kept alive by those who love me. My injuries are on no one but myself so please don't worry." It's a somewhat vague way to phrase it, but it brings surprising comfort. "Thank you." Is all he responds.

1109 words