Getting to work

The week passed quickly everyone getting ready to start anew.

Toya looked completely different. No more burnt skin stapled together. Instead a smooth handsome face not even scars were left. His hair had returned to his former red a few white strands poked out. His opinion on his farther still stayed the same but Izuku helped his manage it. In fact he still gets emotional when he sees his reflection. And Izuku can only beam at the sight.

Toga has cut her hair and no longer wares it in messy buns. Instead it's pined back with neat clips. Izuku had worked with her on her acceptance of the past. He worked on her attitude and how to come off less strong and her manners are impeccable.

Izuku had spoken to Tenko who had contacted the other members of the league, excluding kurogiri, telling them that league as they know it is braking up. He briefly explained that he world appreciate if they follow his lead of accepting there past and dealing with the consequences.

Izuku is very proud of all of them and is thankful that's his redemption plan worked out so well. He could barely stand the thought of his children so hurt that they turned to villainy. He's just thankfully for the fact that they wanted to change.

"Alright everyone ready?" Izuku asks looking at the three new people in front of him. "Yes!" They all reply back. They share one last group hug before they transferred to nezu's office. Nezu had already been informed thanks to Izuku, and had made the appropriate actions.

A few police officers are present aswell as some of the pro hero staff. They're all waiting when the greenett appears with three ex-villains. "Hello Nezu! Aizawa, yamada." Izuku nods to them. "miss midnight." Izuku winks toward the blushing hero. "Detective, how have you been? Allow me to introduce myself and children. I'm Izuku, the blond girls name is himiko. The red head is the missing todoroki, Toya. The blue haired man is Tenko Shimura. You may recognise the two ex-members of the league." The detective steps forward and shakes the boys hand. "I see, when Nezu asked me to attend this meeting I was not expecting you to bring me two villains and a boy that's been missing for 10 years. Izuku was it? You're a very interesting boy." Izuku smiles at him. "Thank you. But they are no longer villains. Which reminds me, Nezu I've already asked you about my plan. What were your thoughts?" Nezu stands places his tea down on his desk. He stand up on his chair and claps his paws together.

"indeed a very interesting idea I'm fine with allowing it after the clear up." Izuku claps his hands too. "Great! Detective, Tenko is willing to go with you and accepts his punishment he is also available to tell you any information you may need! Toga also is willing to go calmly but I fear that if she were to be put in jail it wouldn't end well. As for Toya he shall be staying here at UA I do not what him anywhere near his abusive farther. Will that be okay?"  The detective stand there processing the information. He nods signaling to his men who take the two ex-villains away. After the police leave, Nezu called someone up to take Toya to the dorms. Izuku promised himself to explain to Shoto later already hearing the boys questions. Nezu dismisses the rest, but as The pro hero's were leaving Izuku asked the couple to stay.

"Izuku?" President mic questions. "Please sit down." Nezu jesters to the couch. "What's this about?" Eraserhead says not liking the look the boy was giving. "It appears a certain blue haired boy is not as dead as we think." He begins "Oboro..." the two pros said looking at each other there eyes help hope aswell as deep sorrow.

"I-" Izuku's voice breaks. He coughs trying to pull it together. "He was right under my nose, our nose it seems. And I couldn't- I didn't know and- he suffered-" the boys words become choppy as the heroes watch him break down. His breathing quickens, it's clear he blames himself solely for the outcome. It's painful to watch, they all feel regret in one way or another but Izuku has clearly suffered more than the rest.