A player

Blockberry University,

A school filled with every type of student you can imagine. You have your strongly academic students, your hormone filled horny students, your slacker students and finally your 'only there for the diploma' students. Each and every student at Blockberry had always fit a certain mold that made the school unique.

But then there was Jeon Heejin. 

A player you may say. But truly on the inside Heejin enjoyed being a player. 

Hooking up with almost every girl in sight, this was Heejin's life style. She would never keep a girl for long and has caused multiple heart breaks all across campus, the girl had a reputation and she liked it.

 But it's not like the girl didn't have feelings though, of course she felt bad for all the heartbreaks she's caused, but it was the feeling of being wanted to so much with girls begging for her, girls crying over her and even girls constantly fighting over the girl 

she just loved to see it all happen, especially since it was all to fight for her And only her.

You may call her heartless, selfish, and maybe even a hoe but Heejin didn't care, she loved the drive and this soon became her constant life style whether others liked it or not. 

But luckily Heejin wasn't alone. 

Even if her friends Yeojin, Ryujin, Yena, Jiwoo and Jungeun weren't as wild as Heejin at least they always had her back. Even if she barely had theirs. 

The only friend Heejin had that was truly similar to her was Jiwoo, but even if Jiwoo was the most flirtations girl to ever set foot in Blockberry all Jiwoo could do was flirt where as Heejin on the other hand wasn't afraid to take bigger steps and mark whats her's.  

And that's how our story begins.

It was a regular day like no other, nothing special or new, it was just a regular day. And that was the problem. 

For somebody like Heejin the word regular brought shivers down her spine. Even if things were dead silent, she always knew how to lighten the mood along with Yena by her side. but today things were just boring.

"Why is everything so boring?" Heejin sighed as her head rested on her palm. She had been sitting with her usual group of friends in the school cafeteria, as everything just seemed deadly boring on this specific day.

"What do you expect me to do? Just find something to do" Jungeun replied flipping through her book as Heejin sighed. "But there is nothing to do" Heejin complained while banging on the table, annoying the girls near her.

"Just listen to what Junguen said, just do something and if you can't do that then just do someone" Yena bid one of her iconic dirty jokes making the table cringe. "That's gross Yena" Ryujin gagged as Yena shrug her shoulders "not my fault heejin's bored, maybe you should find something for her to do". Yena said.

"Like what?" Jiwoo asked as the table began to think, "Well whatever it is make it fun, i'm kinda dying over here" Heejin slumped her face onto the table. "Why don't you just do it with someone, that is your specialty isn't it?" Ryujin said making Heejin roll her eyes "I need to be in the mood for that. And right now i'm bored out of my mind" Heejin said with her face still on the table.

Maybe it was just a bad day for Heejin but it had been like this all month. Nothing to do, nothing to say, just boredom upon boredom. 

"Well maybe~" Yeojin had slightly mumbled catching the attention of Heejin, "Maybe what? Please let it be something fun!" Heejin nearly shouted as she stared up at the girl across from her with anticipation in her eyes.

"Well this isn't really a new idea I have but...umm how about a bet?" Yeojin stated making all eyes on her. "What do you mean a bet?" Yena asked the girl as Yeojin began to sweat perfidiously. She wasn't used to having all eyes on her, and now that they were all on her she began to panic and back out.

 " No, no, no sorry it's a stupid idea just forget it" Yeojin backed out as Heejin quickly walked over to the smaller girl, taking Yeojin by the collar and looking deep into her eyes.

"You better tell me that idea now or I will literally die of boredom right here. I don't care if it's a stupid idea you know i'll do it either way!" Heejin forced out as Yeojin (Now scared out of her wits) nodded and sat back down in her seat as the entire table now leaned in. 

" Ok, here goes nothing I guess".