An old friendship that can turn into more

"Hyunjin, please let me in" 

Hyunjin was still frozen in place. The girl she had been waiting for was right in front of her and she had no idea how to act.

"I-I just wanna talk Hyunjin, please" Heejin begged, Hyunjin finally letting go and letting the girl inside slowly.

As much as Hyunjin was happy to see Heejin she didn't want to show it. Letting herself act like she wasn't mad would take away from what Heejin had done.

 All the heartbreak the girl had gone through was because of her and Heejin needed to know that.

"Hyunjin, I know you don't want to hear it but-" Heejin was quickly cut off by Hyunjin. "Heejin, sorry isn't going to cut it at this point" Hyunjin whispers under her breath as Heejin nods.

"I-I know it won't because I wouldn't want to hear it if I were you either. But at the the same time I could never understand how you feel, how much I must have hurt you, how much I must had tortured you...I should have known better" Hyunjin watches with her best cold stare as Heejin takes another deep breath trying to compose herself.

"I remember when I was a kid my mother used to call me the biggest mistake she had ever made. I used to sit up at night and tell myself it wasn't true but now...I know it is. I treated you like shit, I lied to you, I made empty promises, I yelled at you, swore even and worst of all. I let you go. If that doesn't make me a mistake then I don't know what does. Letting go of you was a mistake" Hyunjin truly wants to say something when she sees the tears fall down Heejins face but the girl still continues.

"Hyunjin, I know that stupid list was the only reason I first talked to you but that was the best things that could ever happen to me. You truly don't even know how much you mean to me Hyun. It's to the point that words can't even describe it, you became my everything in such a short time and I thank you for giving me the love I never got" More tears fall down Heejins face.

"Please just know that stupid list isn't the real me. Being a player could only cover up the scars I had deep inside. Seeing others in pain only made me stronger because I wasn't the one getting hurt anymore.  But seeing you in pain only gave me more scars than before." Hyunjin could feel her heart almost break from Heejins words.

"It was to the point I quickly became my mother. Dreams I had about my past only showed me how much I became a spinning image of what she was to me...a monster." Heejin takes in a deep breath of relief.

"I-I know this isn't making much sense and I would understand if you never want to see my face again, heck... I wouldn't either." Heejin takes a breath and wipes the tears off her face with a rippled laugh. 

"But Hyunjin before I go and leave you alone forever, I just want you to know I love you-" Heejin is cut off by the impact of Hyunjins lips against hers.

They were soft and delicate, just like Hyunjin. It was almost like every once of passion was put into the kiss between the two. Heejin couldn't exactly recall the moment she had felt so happy.

"Heejin, my trust for you may never be the same but...I want to build a new trust with you. We may have lost our friendship but...maybe we can have something more" Hyunjin pulls away from the kiss, breathlessly saying the words that confuse Heejin.

"What do you mean by more" Heejin scrunches her eyebrows up as Hyunjin smirks. Now Heejin understanding what she meant but it was a bit to late.  

Grabbing the girls hand quickly, Hyunjin leads Heejin into her bedroom, throwing the girl quickly onto the sheets and climbing on top of her. 

"Are you sure?" Heejin asks, flipping her and Hyunjin over so that now she was on top. 

"Yes, I don't think you really know how much I've actually wanted this" Heejin laughs at Hyunjins comment.

"Well you wish is my command" Heejin smirks before starting the job off right. Finally making Hyunjin hers.

12TH MISSION INCOMPLETE~ 

"Wow," Hyunjin can't exactly hide her amusement from what the two girls had just shared. Heejin on the other hand, not being able to hide in her laughter, looking at Hyunjin on the right of her but stops when Hyunjin flips to her side to face Heejn.

"Heejin....what are we?" Hyunjin asks playing with Heejins hair softly. "Well, what do you want us to be?" Heejin replies.

"Well how about-" Hyunjin is cut off, "Yup that sounds good" Hyunjin laughs at Heejins silliness. "I didn't even say it, what if I just said friends?"Hyunjin asks, "I knew you wouldn't, plus, what friends do each other?" Heejin replies giggling when Hyunjin pushes her shoulder.

"Well then, would you want us to be..that?" Hyunjin asks, a blush forming on her face when Heejin pecks her softly. "I think you already know my answer but if you don't maybe a round 2 could convince you?" Heejin begins to go back on top of Hyunjin but is stopped by the sound her phone alarm going off.

"What is it?" Hyunjin asks when Heejin turns to her side, checking her phone with a smile. 

"It's 12am, looks like the list is over. I guess I lost the bet" Heejin sighs, throwing her phone to the side before she faces Hyunjin who has a pout on her face.

"Did you just come here from another girl?" Hyunjin asks curious,"Yes, but that girl wasn't the mission I wanted to win" Heejin replies.

"Then what was it?" Hyunjin asks,"It was you Hyun, the mission I want to win is your heart and hopefully I have" Hyunjin couldn't hide in her laughter from how cheesy Heejin sounded.

"Anyways, round 2?" Hyunjin asks as Heein then reclaims her spot on top of the girls again. 

"You don't even know." 

THE TO DO LIST IS NOW FINISHED~

FINAL SCORE: 10 out of 12.

RESULTS: HEEJIN LOSSES AND MUST BE A SERVANT OF YENA, JIWOO, RYUJIN, KIM LIP AND YEOJIN FOR FIVE MONTHS

THE TO DO LIST IS NOW FINISHED~

ATHOURS NOTE: Hi, so this is basically the end of the story. I just wanted to say i had a really fun time writing this but it is sadly time for the story to go.

 I don't truly know if I will be making another 2jin story in the future but I am working on a Loona ot12 story at the moment and I will have a Hyewon (Loona) and Yejisu (ITZY) book coming soon👀

Also just to say it, (A suspicious player) Is my favorite chapter in this book. Sometimes I truly get surprised by how much I enjoy writing humorous chapters.

But that's it. I hope you're having a great day or night wherever you are and that you enjoy my future stories.

OK Bye.