The girl with a sticky shirt

KWON EUNBI

KWON EUNBI

- Wears her favorite shirt almost all the time 

- Hot

- Has an amazing body

- Likes it when people complement her 

- Kinda mean if you piss her off

- Pretty kinky

" In the words of  Miyawaki Sakura, may you be blessed by the 'Jinja nice body' " - Yeojin

The day had started off just like usual. Heejin walking on her way to school, hanging out with her friends and going to all her classes, but today unlike before, Heejin had decided today would be the perfect day to carry around a smoothie...

for drinking of course. Well, maybe not so much. 

Heeejin had just finished her human anatomy class and was heading through the hallways, before spotting a certain some one walking with her friends. 

Eunbi. 

Taking this as an opportunity, Heejin had opened the lid of her drinking bottle filled with her smoothie as she then quickly made her way to the girl.  

Eunbi had been distracted by her friends talking but was soon interrupted when someone had bumped into her, causing her to fall back a bit  but she quickly regained herself. Now at first the girl had thought she was fine, but once she had felt something wet cover her chest she soon knew that she was covered in a strawberry smoothie.

"What the hell, watch where you're going!" Eunbi shouted looking at her shirt now covered in the liquid as Heejin had stood in fake shock, "I am so, so, so sorry, I should have seen where I was going" Heejin apologized putting down her cup to go and help the girl.

"Well what now, that was my favorite shirt" Eunbi pouted as her friends beside her had shrugged, "Why don't you go to the janitors closet and get some napkins, I'm pretty sure they have spare shirts in there too" Yuri, one of Eunbi's friends had suggested, "Yeah and just meet us back in Mr. Han's room afterwards ok?" Hyewon, another one of Eunbi's friends had continued.

"Fine, but you're coming with me" Eunbi said to Heejin as the girl nodded before the two had quickly made their way to the humongous janitor storage closet. Walking in, the girls had quickly found a pile of napkins and the two made their way to the piles.

"You know, you should really look at where you're going sometimes" Eunbi said as Heejin had reached up for the rags, "Sorry I was just in a rush" Heejin had replied giving the rag to Eunbi.

 "Umm no, you're wiping this off, you made this mess, not looking at where you were going" Eunbi said handing Heejin back her rag, causing Heejin to roll her eyes as she had bent down and began to wipe the huge spot on Eunbi's shirt and now some on her pants.