The girl that can help you move on... Maybe

HA SOOYOUNG

HA SOOYOUNG

- Too hot to handle 

- Tall and dominant

- Likes to play hard to get

- Humongous flirt

- You can usually find her outside on the field relaxing 

-Jiwoo's crush 

" I'm not mad that she's on the list, but don't assume i'm happy either" - Jiwoo 
+
" I would keep an eye out for Jiwoo. Just encase she's starts watching you again" - Yeojin

Here goes nothing, i guess. 

Life wasn't really going the best for Jeon Heejin. If it wasn't obvious, Heejin and Hyunjin weren't on speaking terms anymore. No glances were shown towards each other anymore, no more conversations and no more dates.

It was almost as if they broke up. Even though they only had friendship. A friendship that both treasured, but was now gone.

Both girls were hurt but never admitted it. It had truly only been one day though, it would be hard to say both of them moved on.

But Heejin sadly had to.

Heejin may have acted like her usual, sly self on the outside, but in reality it was just to cover up the true pain she was feeling on the inside. And continuing the list wouldn't make things any better. 

Hyunjin on the other hand wasn't doing any better. Crying, was shockingly an understatement of what the girl did that awful night back at her dorms. She was heart broken in simplicity. Hyunjin should have known it from the start, all the signs were basically in front of her, shining like bright lights in a dark room.

But Hyunjin wanted to trust Heejin, she really did. But in the end, trust didn't exactly get her far in trusting a well known player. Her sisters were right all along, she just fell to deep to notice. She fell in love.

~Fast forwarding to present time, Heejin was already at campus, making her way around the school to find her target girl. 

Heejin truly just wanted to get things over with at this point and you couldn't blame her. 

Continuing to make her way around campus, Heejin finally made her way onto the field where she was bound to find Sooyoung. The energy to do this mission was nonexistent in Heejin's body but she needed to put on her game for when she met Sooyoung.