The girl who is distant

JO HASEUL

JO HASEUL

- The term nerd if it were a person

- Reads 24/7

- Spends all her time underneath a tree in the field 

- Most likely a Virgin 

- Gets shy really fast

- Doesn't talk to people much

" I don't think I've ever seen her leave that tree since I've been in this school" - Yeojin

Heejin wasn't really the studying type. Well to be more clear, the girl barley studied. Yes, she may have been an average student but just like Yena, Heejin couldn't study to save her life, but would still manage to get decent grades. So being pared up with Jo Haseul wouldn't be much of a problem for her when it came to Haseul's smarts. 

But finding out that Haseul might be a virgin, might just be the thing that throws Heejin off for sure. Not to act like she hadn't taken multiple girls virginity's before, but knowing that Haseul was a shy girl was something that made Heejin worry.

Fast forwarding to now, Heejin was walking across the field, keeping a lookout for her target girl. The hot sun scorching Heejin's skin as she looked around some more. The field filled with all sorts of students but soon she had spotted her girl.

Haseul was sitting under a lively tree, reading her books and going over her study notes. The large tree providing shade for Haseul and her things form the hot sun as Heejin slowly but quickly made her way over to the girl by herself. 

"Is this spot taken?" Heejin lightly, tapped the head of the girl who was deep into her book, "Oh, n-no you can sit here" Haseul bid as she went back into her book. Taking off her bag, Heejin had moved to sit next to Haseul. Right next to Haseul.

The contact of their shoulders and hips together making Haseul flinch back, looking at the unbothered girl beside her who was basically lightly leaning on her. The feeling of Heejin leaning beside her making Haseul a bit uncomfortable but since the girl was bit shy she couldn't find the words to come out just yet.

Heejin on the other hand, knew exactly what she was doing. Shuffling her body a bit closer to Haseul, Heejin pretended to be unbothered and began to read her book in peace. Where as for Haseul, the girl was a hot mess and was finding it hard to focus on her studies when Heejin was leaning on her.

Haseul wasn't much of a people person. She would usually spend her time underneath the tree and read her books, while studying to calm herself. Her life was very simple, nothing new , nothing exciting just boring. But Haseul liked it this way. She was her best company, well next to her best friend since High-school Kahei. So when it came to a pretty girl she doesn't know leaning against her, of course she would be a bit flustered.