A suspicious player

It had quickly already become a week and the two girls seemed to be inseparable now.

It was almost like Heejin had forgotten the entire challenge to begin with. 

Heejin and Hyunjin would always spend their time together and would basically do everything with each other, leaving their friends behind in the process. You could say the girls were almost falling for each other at this point and it wasn't hard to notice.

The way the stared at each other, how they laughed at each others jokes, Hyunjin helping Heejin until she got her foot splint removed and the staring that would happen from time to time would make some assume the two were dating. 

But with all the fun the two girls were having with each other, there were still some girls who didn't exactly approve of the friendship the girls had formed in the past week. 

Chaewon and Hyeju didn't exactly have the best opinion on Heejin, they had barley met the girl and they knew Heejin was a shady person. Not to mention Yeojin, Jiwoo and Ryujin were still trying to get Heejin to think about the list but nothing was working. 

Hyunjin knew she couldn't fall in love with the girl, what would her sisters think. And Heejin couldn't fall in love with Hyunjin, she had a list to complete in the next two weeks. 

But the two girls were falling in love with each other, and they couldn't help it.

Which now brings us back to present time~

"What do you mean you can't come study today? Hyunjin you promised!" Chaewon and Hyeju whined, "I'm sorry but Heejin wanted to go back to the Bread palace after classes, maybe next time" Hyunjin shrugged it off.

"But you're always with Heejin, why not just this one time you let Heejin go by herself?" Chaewon question as Hyunjin shook her head, "If i didn't know any better I would say you like her" Hyeju commented making Hyunjin blush furiously but quickly got up before the others noticed.

"I-I gotta go, but i'll go next time, bye Chae" Hyunjin left the girls table, leaving Hyeju and Chaewon a bit pissed. "Jeez her and Heejin are always together, what do they even do?" Chaewon hissed, "Maybe they do each oth-" Hyeju was cut of by Chaewon, "please don't make me think about that and let's just go" Chaewon said as Hyeju nodded and packed her things.

The two girlfriends then found the table where the rest of their friends were and sat down. "Where's Hyunjin?" Hyewon asked looking at the two girls who sighed, "She's out with Heejin again" Hyeju explain earning a lot of 'oh's' from the table....well except from Yuri who was a bit confused.

"Wait you guys are friends with Kim Hyunjin not Hwang Hyunjin?" Yuri asked the girlfriends at the table, "Yeah, why?" Hyeju replied before Yuri had opened up her book bag to reveal none other than the list with Hyunjin's information on it.

"I-I found this on the floor one day and I didn't know what to do with it so I kept it, I d-don't know where it came from though" Yuri said and handed the list to the girls as their eyes widened. "W-what is this?" Chaewon and Hyeju had read off the list.

"I knew that Jeon Heejin girl wasn't trustworthy!" Chaewon shouted but was stopped by Hyeju, "But Chae it doesn't say her name on it so how can we be sure" Hyeju brought up a good point as the two then looked at the list again.

"Wait, Jungeun! maybe that's a friend of Heejins?" Chaewon pointed out again, "Yeah but we don't know her, we need to find out who Heejins friends are first" Hyeju pointed out again making Chaewon pout before Yuri slapped the table catching everyone's attention. 

"Actually, one time I had seen Yena hang out with Heejin before maybe they're friends!" Yuri said as Chaewon and Hyeju looked at each other before giving an assuring look to go, "Hey guys, sorry we'll be right back" Chaewon said before her and Olivia left the table and headed into the university with Hyunjins paper.