A list forgotten

~ "Do you really think you're special?" ~

~ "You're just a waste of space" ~

~ "Does it look like I care that I hurt you? Suck it up" ~

~ "Are you really that dumb to think that I really loved you?" ~

~ "You're an embarrassment to me" ~

~ "You're nothing to me Heejin,...nothing" ~

"Quiet!!", Heejin had abruptly woken up out of her sleep. A cold-slick sweat covering her body as she sat up on her bed in pitch-black darkness. Her breath labored, heavy and erratic from the nightmare the girl had awoken from. But who knew her past could be such a nightmare? 

The time was only 1:22 a.m but Heejin was wide awake, and it looked like there was no way she was going back to sleep at this rate. Today was the day of her and Hyunjin's final time together, before she had to finish her challenge and move on. But the thought had pained her too much, maybe even to the point of having past nightmares.

She couldn't fathom what the day was going to have planned for her.

~ Hyunjin on the other hand, had woken up a couple of hours later, finally getting ready for her day. Joy, excitement and more filled the younger girls body when she had thought about the day she would have planned with Heejin.

It being just a date between friends of not, Hyunjin was excited to finally see Heejin after days of unknown silence from her. 

Soon, Hyunjin finally made her way out the dorms and headed towards campus where she had finally met up with basically her only friends Hyeju and Chaewon, who were even more excited for today than Hyunjin could ever be.

"Hey Hyun!!" Chaewon brightly greeted sitting beside Hyeju who was sleeping, "Hey Chae and well... i'll talk with Hyeju later i guess" Hyunjin sat down in front of the two girls.

"So I heard you're going out with Heejin today" Chaewon glared up, looking directly at Hyunjin who had an almost red face, "Y-yeah, sorry I won't be able to study again today" Hyunjin quickly gets embarrassed. 

Chaewon could easily feel the drop in her stomach, seeing how happy Hyunjin looked mentioning Heejin, it was almost like she was a little girl getting excited over ice cream, a cute sight at best. 

It made Chaewon feel awful that she would have to see that happiness go soon.

 "Hey, Hyun can I ask you something?" Chaewon's voice had become faint but loud enough to catch Hyunjin's attention, "Yeah Chae go ahead" Hyunjin responded.

"I-If you knew that I was in trouble, and being tricked by someone that I have feelings for, would you tell me the truth or would you let me be happy, even if you know that the person I love-...I-I mean like was lying and using me the entire time?" Chaewon's words had almost cut Hyunjin like a knife.

What was Chaewon talking about? And why was she being so specific? Was there something wrong? 

"Ch-Chaewon are you alright?" Hyunjin had become a bit worried by the sight of Chaewon's eyes getting watery as the blond looked to the side, "I'm fine Hyunjin, just answer my question" Chaewon replied wiping her almost fully formed tears.

"Yes."

"I would tell you the truth, I would never want to see one of my best friends being used and lied to, even if she were happy. I love you too much for that Chae."