The girl with a big brain

SONG YUQI

SONG YUQI

- Extremely smart

- Does a small study program after classes 

- Talks a lot

- Loves animals 

- Friendly 

- Secretly aggressive

" Don't ask too many questions she'll give you a lecture as a response" - Yena

Wow time had been flying fast. Heejin was already on the 3rd girl, and she didn't look like she was stopping her roll anytime soon. 

It was after classes and Heejin had been looking around for where Yuqi's study program was being held. She had searched around campus and soon she spotted the target girl reading her books inside the library. 

Heejin had made her way inside the library towards the girl and made her way to the table she was sitting at. Yuqi had looked up from her book towards Heejin in front of her and shyly smiled.

"Are you Song Yuqi?" Heejin asked as the girl on the opposite of her as Yuqi nodded, "Well, I heard you do a study program and I need some help" Heejin stated as the girl in front of her lit up.

Song Yuqi wasn't know to be the most popular girl in school. She was often called annoying, a buzz kill and many other unspeakable words for what seemed like no reason at all. She did have friends but was still often lonely at her after school program. So when anybody would come to her for help she would always jump on the opportunity to cure her boredom.

After all, with a big brain like hers what could she really do with her time?

 "You want help from me?" Yuqi asked moving right next to Heejin taking out basically all of her school books, even before Heejin could say what she needed help with. "So what do you need help with, I got math, science, physiology, independent studies in matrix, I also have-" Yuqi was quickly shut up by Heejin who put her hand over Yuqis mouth.

Turns out they weren't lying when they said she talked a lot.

"I just need help with some of my math, ok" Heejin stated slowly removing her hand from Yuqi as she had taken out some of her math text books, flipping through the pages of things she needed help on. "Oh, just some geometry" Yuqi said flipping trough the pages.

"Ok, So first you..."

 Heejin had blocked out Yuqi's lecture to focus on her plan. Heejin wasn't the smartest girl in school but she did know how geometry worked, and everything that was coming out of Yuqi's mouth was just background knowledge for Heejin. 

"You get it?" Heejin snapped back into reality, "yeah but can you explain this question again" Heejin asked pointing to a question as looked deeply into Yuqi's eyes.