352

Chapter 352: Pull hatred

An exclamation stunned everyone, a group of noble women embraced it, and then screamed "Ah!"

"what!"

Where did the ladies see such a scene, one by one screamed and jumped away, this jump started to mess up, you step on me, I step on you, and someone will fall immediately, and this fall will fall A piece.

The scene suddenly became confusing, and the third prince Ye Qingxue was shocked, and each got up and started to pack his clothes.

The dark guard in the distance also found the situation here, and at this time it was neither visible nor apparent.

Xuan Yuanche ’s movement was so big that many people found it out, so Xuan Yuanche and Ye Qingxue could n’t hide it.

Soon the matter spread to the front yard, and the ladies were nervous when they heard each one, but they hurried and bumped into the ladies.

One by one, the young ladies who looked at their families worried that the incident would affect their own girlfriends, and quickly led their young girls to leave home.

Although this matter does not blame the public, so many young ladies have bumped into each other, and those women still take their own young ladies home before they can feel at ease.

By this time, Ye Qingge had returned to his yard.

Xuanyuan Che's black face was sorting out his clothes, and Ye Qingxue thoughtfully sorted out his clothes, "Three brothers ..."

"I will handle it!"

Xuan Yuanche dropped such a word before leaving and turned to leave.

Ye Han's face was gloomy in nowhere, a good wedding turned into this, but her daughter and the three princes happened in the corner of the garden.

The guests left in spite of their fear.

Everyone has the same idea, that is, since so many people know, the more people know, the better, and the relationship between the three princes and Ye Qingxue was spread out with lightning.

Emperor Mingzong looked gloomily at his son in front of the book case. The emotion in his voice was unclear. "You heard the rumors outside? What are you going to do?"

Xuanyuan Che gritted his teeth, and his face looked like he regretted it. "The son-in-law knew what was wrong! The son-in-law did something wrong for a while, but the son-in-law was willing to take responsibility for what he did.

Emperor Mingzong nodded. "It's a good thing that you can take the responsibility so bravely, but her identity is a maidservant, even if she is the daughter of the Ministry of War. It's okay to concubine, what do you think?"

Xuan Yuanche still wanted to fight, but after thinking about it, he said, "Everything is arranged by the Emperor!"

Emperor Mingzong looked at his son in front of him, his thoughts drifted away unknowingly, and he returned to Shinto again a moment later, "Go on!"

Following the great joy of yesterday, Ye Fu ushered in a marriage decree, and Ye Qingxue was formally married to Xuan Yuanche.

Ye Qingge received the good news of Ye Fu's good news in Weng Zhufu, with a smile, did the two finally come together?

Very good, she wants to let them burn to death, let them feel the pain of heart-burning.

Xuan Yuanche walked in the study with a gloomy face, and said to the man on the side "Ye Qingge! This **** woman, I want her to die, but she must not die!"

The man on the side sat down opposite Xuanyuan Che, shaking his head slightly, "difficult, difficult!"

"No matter how difficult it is for the prince to let her die! It's all her this time. If it wasn't for her, how could this prince do such a thing? It's her!"