361

Chapter 361: Which son
PrevNext
Table of Contents
Settings
Emperor Mingzong looked at the soldiers who were wounded in front of him, and his mood was very bad. No one likes betrayal.

Next was a blood wash, in which the queen and one party were thoroughly washed by the seven princes.

But it was the secret guard of Yang Guogong's government who was secretly left behind. All this was seen in the eyes by a pair of eyes in the dark.

That night, Ye Qingge ’s Weng Zhufu ’s house was also badly attacked, but was blocked by Xuanyuan ’s newly arranged escort. This night, Ye Qingge did not put Xiao Lingyun into the space, and will experience more in the future. He cannot always hide behind his back.

Even if she can mention him to shelter from the wind and rain, as a man, he always has to stand up. Ling Yun is still a little bun over two years old. Ye Qingge is also worried about stimulating him. However, Ye Qingge did not expect that the little guy was not afraid. I just swaggered, and after looking around in surprise, lay weakly in Ye Qingge's arms and said, "Smelly!"

This made Ye Qingge feel a little surprised, and even thought that this little guy was born again like her?

The capital city was frightened by this blood-washing family, but the seventh prince earned a lot of good reputation. Li Wenzhong came with Baihu camp half an hour late and had to take the white tiger camp to help the seventh prince cook the second prince in the city. The mess left behind.

The Yang family was killed, and Suzakuying was also handed over to the people under Xuanyuan by Emperor Mingzong.

He was also handed over to Xuanyuan in disguise, but Xuanwuying's military power was unexpectedly handed over to Wu Ying. Now people who had been away from him because of previous rumors began to blame him.

Instead, Mrs. Wu was not retired, but she still lived in the General's Mansion in the assisted country. The servants in the house also changed again. The general did not show anything, so she took Xinna's sister-in-law to the border, and the general entered the palace the night before departure. Go and talk with Emperor Mingzong about the time of injecting incense, then go back and leave.

Only Mrs. Wu was left alone in the backyard. It was decadent and she was a lot older.

Ye Qingge's people who stayed in the General's House passed the news. Ye Qingge sneered. What decadence is he playing now? He used to hurt his mother-in-law before. How can he be so active when he harms himself? Now he thinks of playing decadence. Ye Qingge lets people give poppy powder Incorporated into the meal, when she became addicted for the first time, Ye Qingge appeared in front of her with a big swing.

Ye Qingge looked at the person in front of him, and said with a complex look, "I am calling you Madam Wu now? Or Madam Ye?"

Mrs. Wu looked viciously at the woman in front of her, "Ye Qingge? Ye Han's niece, haha, I look down on you!"

Ye Qingge was sitting on a chair that he moved to Chaohua. I did n’t know where Xiyue took a white jade plate, which had washed purple jade grapes, crystals, Ye Qingge was surprised, this is a wonderful person .

Ye Qingge picked up a grape and ate one. "You really look down on me!"

Mrs. Wu gritted her teeth and looked at Ye Qingge ruthlessly, saying coldly, "What the **** are you doing today?"

After eating another grape, Ye Qingge said, "I come to see the consequences of you! Look at the end of you, the person who has been thinking of harming me and my mother!"

Mrs. Wu glanced coldly at Ye Qingge and said, "What's my end? If you say, I don't believe it without you, but you don't want to break my son's future!"

Ye Qingge looked at her in doubt, "Well! Which son is this lady talking about? How do I remember Madam Wu having several sons?"