353

Chapter 353: Turmoil

The opposite man frowned slightly and dug his ears. "The three princes are calm, calm, we have not dealt with that Ye Qingge, but the woman is too powerful, and Xuanyuan is protecting her, so it is difficult to deal with!"

"Hmm! Then I will move her too, I do n’t believe that I really ca n’t move her. The previous movements were too gentle. I will give her a hard time this time!"

"It's up to you! I'll get everything you want anyway, but I won't take the initiative for you,"

Xuanyuan Che Lengheng! "I have your poison!"

The sitting man shook his head slightly, really wondering if it was right or wrong to come here this time.

Xuanyuan has lived in Weng Zhufu for a few days, but even so, he is still not assured. Ye Qingge saw him say this, and slightly shook his head. "You can rest assured that I am not vegetarian and will not be so easily conspired."

Xuanyuan held her in his arms. "I don't worry!"

Ye Qingge was helpless, "but you can't always keep me like this, you will make the emperor even more displeased with me."

Xuanyuan frowned. "Why make him like you, I like it!"

As soon as they were talking, there was a report from outside, "Master, there is some movement over the third prince, and tonight I will do it."

Xuanyuan's complexion was immediately dark, and he said coldly, "Go ahead and prepare!"

"Yes!"

After the man went down, Xuanyuan embraced Ye Qingge and said, "Would you like to sleep for a while, we have a tough battle to fight at night."

"Well! Then sleep!"

When the time came, Ye Qing was still not assured, and Ling Ling was put into the storage box. He was wearing a tight night clothes, and the tight night clothes made her figure almost perfect.

Xuanyuan dissatisfied and tied the cape to her. "In the future, don't wear such tight night clothes,"

Ye Qingge could not help rolling his eyes, this man was really overbearing.

At the same time, a cook in the Grand Prince ’s House handed the cooked bird's nest porridge to the waitress. The woman was in the Grand Prince ’s study room where I was serving pen and ink. She was rescued by the Grand Prince from the age of five and has been loyal to the Grand Prince.

At this time, the eldest prince was still looking at the discounts in the study, but when she saw Fuxi come in, she didn't care at first glance, "Prince, let's have something to eat! So late, you always stay up late. How can the body eat?" "

The Prince nodded slightly and took the bird's nest porridge in Fu's hand without thinking about it. He lowered his head and ate it. After eating a few elegant mouthfuls, he set the bowl aside and continued to look at the discounts on the table.

After seeing the prince, Fu Xi packed up her things and turned away.

Ye Qingge put on his cloak helplessly and turned to look out of the door. The sound of crickets remembered that a group of poisonous snakes surrounded her Wengzhu government.

Ye Qingge frowned. This Xuanyuan Che was really capable, but he was still a snake?

Xuanyuan glanced at the snakes as well. "Do you have realgar powder there?"

Ye Qingge shook his head. "It's useless, these snakes are controlled. Even with realgar powder, it's not very useful."

"Southern Xinjiang people?"

"Not sure! It's better to be cautious, mainly attacking the heads of those snakes,"

Ye Qingge thought about it, and still took out two bottles of realgar powder from the storage box. "Try it, it's good to be able to fight for an instant,"

Fortunately, she sent Xiao Lingyun into the storage box, otherwise if she was awakened by these snakes, there would be sequelae.