359

Chapter 359: Dog Jumping Over the Wall
PrevNext
Table of Contents
Settings
Xuan Yuan smiled comfortably, reached out and touched Ye Qingge's head and said, "Are you worried about me? With your heart, my heart is comforted, rest assured! I will not hurt myself."

Ye Qingge said dumbly, "Huh!"

That's it! Anyway, if you want to marry someone, you might as well block it. It seems that she can't run. She has a storage box, so she can't hide.

Ye Qingge sighed!

Xuanyuan smiled when she heard her sigh. He knew his girl had compromised, and his girl chose to be with him.

With an affirmative answer, Xuanyuan's heart seemed to be eating a reassurance pill, and his heart was overjoyed.

Xuanyuan Che dropped a kiss gently on top of her head. "Rest assured, I'll be back in peace."

After turning around, he flew up and flew out. He was really afraid that he would stay here again, so he couldn't bear to leave here.

"Hmm! Hmm!"

The fireworks exploded in the sky, and a number of ministers and women's relatives watched the fireworks in the Royal Garden. With the snoring of the fireworks, the sound of the sword coming out of the mask was covered in the rustling fireworks.

"Oh!" The voice of the sword remembered that someone would soon be killed. The Emperor Ming Zong's dark guard immediately flashed out to protect the Emperor Ming Zong, and all the officials and their family members became confused. Yu Linjun immediately protected those ladies Protect the emperor into the hall to try to protect the comfort of Emperor Mingzong!

Emperor Mingzong's gloomy face finally arrived at this day? Emperor Ming Zong's hand was clenched tightly. I didn't expect them to dare to do so.

Outside the palace gate, the soldiers of Suzaku camp and Xuanwu camp surrounded the palace. For a while, everyone in the capital closed their doors and dared not go out.

The son of Yongding, who is far away from the Baihu camp, received a secret order from Emperor Jingyang and asked him to take troops to support the palace.

The Li family also raised one of his generals and said, "Shizi, are we really going to support the palace?"

Li Wenzhong threw the secret message on the table and said, "Go! Of course, but when it is, it depends on the timing!"

"Subordinates understand!"

A dark shadow flashed in the dark, and Xuanyuan heard the content from the dark guard in the Qinglong camp, and Lengheng said, "It seems that they want to take advantage of fishing."

Ye Haoran played with the fan in his hand and said, "They think it ’s beautiful, but you are too terrible. I worked hard in Heyang to kill the bandits. You can solve the bandits directly. I was like that. Can't believe it, you are too wayward! "

"cough!"

Xuanyuan concealed a cough, "We should go!"

Ye Haoran rolled his eyes and said, "Let's take someone first. After my temple, just their soft-footed shrimps. We can easily take them even if they have half their strength and let them jump!"

Xuanyuan shook his head. This guy is really a mixed-world demon king. He took out the telescope given by Ye Qingge, flew up and looked at it from a high place, and flew down again, "I'm leaving first, please be careful!"

Ye Haoran nodded earnestly, "Relax!"

Xuanyuan took people from the fan to the palace, and Ye Haoran also took people outside to support the palace.

Li Shizi of Baihuying received a sneer when he received the news. "Okay! We will set off a quarter of an hour later, and let our brothers be careful and cheer up!"

The subordinate who is flexing his muscles "Yes! Subordinates, let's arrange!"

When Xuanyuan arrived, the Royal Forest Army was fighting with Hu Chengjun.