354

Chapter 354: A storm

"Hisse ~"

The snakes had their upper bodies upright and kept attacking. They put out their tongues and opened their eyes, and they began to attack them. The guards heard Ye Qingge's words, "Attack their heads,"

These guards were Xuanyuan's profitable guards, and the swords in their hands aimed at the snakes' heads and attacked.

The rain of blood brushed down and started again. After a while, the snake corpse in the ground spread out, and then a group of people in black attacked. Ye Qingge now has Liu Neili. For the time being, he will not use any mental energy. Neili had a finger sword and several embroidery needles in one hand, and he stood up.

The man in black who came to attack this time had high martial arts skills. If it wasn't for Xuanyuan's presence, then she would have a hard fight alone.

After a quarter of an hour, Ye Qingge felt that something was wrong, and his body flickered slightly, and felt something was wrong. He immediately ate himself a Jiedu Dan, looked up at the snakes on the ground, and realized that the snakes were actually fed with poison. .

These venomous blood circulates into the air through the air, so it's a trick!

Ye Qingge threw two jade bottles to the guards, "One for each, detoxify!"

Xuanyuan opened the jade bottle, and while taking a fight, he took one Jiedu Dan, and then one by one he took the antidote.

Xuanyuan Che in the dark almost smashed a silver tooth, "Damn! How could they have an antidote!"

The dark guard on the side did not know how to answer, but could only be silent, Xuanyuan Che snorted! "Bring a crossbow!"

The dark guard immediately took Xuanyuan Che's crossbow to one side, pointed Ye Qingge with the crossbow, and thought of Xuanyuan again.

After a while, I aimed at Ye Qingge, thinking that as long as Xuanyuan died, Ye Qingge was not afraid, it was better to kill Xuanyuan first!

"Hmm! Hmm!"

A crossbow went straight towards Xuanyuan. Xuanyuan was a martial arts high-powered man. He raised his hand and split the flying crossbow. He looked at the place where the crossbow was flying coldly.

Ye Qingge narrowed his eyes and looked in the direction of the crossbow. Xuan Yuanche once again issued a crossbow. This time it was Ye Qingge.

Feeling the danger approaching, he immediately flashed into the storage box and looked far away as if hiding in the dark.

With an arrow shot, Xuan Yuanche had to fire again, Ye Qingge flashed out of the dark, and his hand had been replaced with a pistol.

"Oh!"

Xuan Yuanche, who aimed at the dark place, pulled the trigger.

Xuan Yuanche felt a danger and hid sideways. The bullet hit Xuan Yuanche's right arm. "His!"

"master!"

Xuan Yuanche covered his injured arm, "Withdraw!"

Xuan Yuanche and that person were withdrawn, but those who attacked Ye Qingge did not withdraw.

Put away the pistol, those men in black have been solved by Xuan Yuanche!

"Clean this up!"

Xuanyuan left Ye Qingge back to the room with such a sentence.

As soon as the two returned to the room, the following people came to report "Master, the prince is gone!"

Ye Qingge looked at Xuanyuan in surprise, and Xuanyuan was also very surprised. "When and how did you get there?"

"I went there, poisoned!"

Xuanyuan frowned. The big prince was really unable to help, and fell down so soon.

"Go check who made it!"

"Yes!"

After the dark guard went down, Ye Qingge thought of the last life, and there should be a year before the eldest prince went. Was it a year earlier?

Yes, she has changed a lot since she was reborn. Many people, so it is not surprising that the great prince died a year earlier.