367

Chapter 367: Cardinals behind
PrevNext
Table of Contents
Settings
Seeing that the ordinary offensive was useless, Ye Qingge found a tricky angle and cut off the man's head, so the man fell down.

Xuanyuan met and yelled "Attack their heads!"

The dark guards immediately attacked the heads of the 'walking dead' and waited for them to be cut off. Then those people stopped and fell down.

"what!"

The scream remembered that soon someone was splashed with the blood of the 'walking dead', and that person's skin immediately began to ulcerate. The blood of these people was toxic, and these people were the legendary 'medicines'. .

Someone was constantly splashed with blood from those in black, exclaimed, there was a medicine man who was directed by something, straight toward the Emperor Mingzong, and Xuanyuan kicked the man away. some.

That ’s why the man ’s head was chopped off, and the weaknesses of those people were found. Soon, the medicine men were solved. Ye Qingge quietly listened, and threw a sword in the direction. "Don't leave when you come! Five sisters!"

"Haha! Ye Qingge! Why do you enjoy happiness? You killed my aunt and killed my younger brother. Do you think I will not take revenge? Today is your wedding and your death."

Ye Qingge did not expect that Ye Qingqi would have this ability in this world. It seems that she looked down on her, and she was able to come up with medicine people to attack her. How many financial resources would it take to make so many medicine people?

Then there must be someone behind Ye Qingqi supporting her.

I saw Ye Qingqi once again put the short Xiao to his mouth, the sharp flute sounded, and soon more than a dozen men in black attacked again.

Xuanyuan and Ye Qingge had to protect the Emperor Mingzong from attacking again. Xuanyuan said to his own close-knit secret guardian, "Take the emperor back to the palace from the secret road, you **** yourself!"

When the Dark Guard received the order, he backed Emperor Mingzong back, "Emperor Mingzong, where do you run away, is the dignified emperor like that?"

The retreating Emperor Mingzong's figure was a meal, Ye Qingge said to this Ye Qing chess "Ye Qing chess! Don't affect the innocent if you come at me!"

Ye Qingqi said coldly, "Ye Qingge, your face is really big, killing you is just by the way, is it really a matter of yourself?"

As Ye Qingge dealt with the medicine man on the other side, he said, "Ye Qingqi! I knew you would use poison. I didn't expect you to make poison people. It is really poisonous. The person behind you should not be Tianli Dynasty!"

Ye Qingqi didn't even want to say, "So what, Emperor Mingzong didn't soften when he killed the Yang family, why can't I kill him to take revenge for my Yang family!"

Emperor Ming Zong stopped and glanced at the woman wrapped in black, angrily saying, "Everyone who is a renegade traitor must have children."

Answering him was another high-pitched flute, and a group of medics showed their stature. Xuanyuan raised his hand and signaled a firework to hit the sky, and a large number of soldiers immediately poured in around the evil king's palace.

Ye Qingqi apparently did not expect that there was a yellow bird behind Xuanyuan, and a group of hula hounded Ye Qingqi and those in black.

Emperor Mingzong did not leave, waiting for those people to cut off the medicine people, the front yard was finally calm, and the back yard was broken by several medicine people, the scene was a mess!

When the old lady reacted and wanted to stabilize the residents, it was too late. Even she was pushed several times by herself and her hair was messed up. Fortunately, the dark guard quickly solved the medicine.