362

Chapter 362: Alternative education
PrevNext
Table of Contents
Settings
Mrs. Wu looked up at her fiercely, and Ye Qingge ate a grape indifferently and continued, "Is this annoying if you have too many sons?"

"What the **** are you doing here?"

Ye Qingge ate the grape and said "Oh! I just came to see you! See if you like the gift I prepared for you!"

Mrs. Wu wondered, "What gift?"

Ye Qingge smiled slightly. "Well? Well, you'll know in a while,"

Saying put a paper bag on the table, "This is a gift prepared by the owner, a month's worth, and a little bit of my heart, it can be regarded as a thank you for what we have done secretly! Madam Wu, don't you Thank you so much! "

With Ye Qingge's words falling, Madam Wu's addiction was committed. Ye Qingge quickly got up and stood aside to admire for a while, as if faint in the ear canal "Wu Ying is back!"

Ye Qingge didn't want to see him leave with a flash of light, and this time Yefu was not affected. Ye Han married Ye Qingxue to Xuan Yuanche. Although there was no way, he didn't always think about supporting Xuan Yuanche. In the previous life, Ye Han did not choose Xuanyuan Che, whether it was because of Ye Qingxue's relationship, in short she gave up herself and chose Ye Qingxue.

And in this life, the second and fourth ladies in the second room married the seventh prince as the side concubine. In this way, the seventh prince Xuanyuanshan became the sole proprietor of the family, and the eighth prince and the nine princes were young at all. After all, the maiden's family did not have military power. The seven princes' possession of military power that time was equivalent to having a backing, and Li Guifei also temporarily took charge of Fengyin.

The seventh prince naturally did not feel that he could be the Prince, so he bypassed Li Guifei and went directly to the queen for an hour, and the queen the next day said to himself.

The seventh prince saw Xuanyuan again with general confidence and some precautions.

Xiao Lingyun cried and ran back and threw herself in Ye Qingge's arms. "Sister, why don't we have a mother? Why don't we have a father!"

Ye Qingge felt bitter and had a sore nose. He patted Ling Yun's head and said, "Who says we don't have mothers? We have mothers! Do you remember the pictures my sister showed you?"

Ling Yun nodded, "Remember!"

Ye Qingge Xunxunshan lured "The women in the paintings are our mother-in-law, but she went a long way. As for father, tomorrow, my sister will take you to see what other people ’s father ’s day is after they married her You know, okay? "

Ling Yun tilted her head, thinking about whether she could go out and play, and said "OK!"

Coaxing Xiao Lingyun, Ye Qingge asked someone to investigate some of the stepmother's vicious and abusive stepsons.

She didn't know how impressed Xiao Lingyun was with this move, but Ye Qingge would never let him go wrong.

Ye Qingge dressed up and took Ling Yun and Ru Ying to the first house. Ye Qingge was holding Ling Yun, Ling Yun was holding a small fox in his arms, standing on a tall tree, watching the wife of the family, and after his husband left The first step in abusing the step-son was to let the seven- or eight-year-old child work, or he would be slapped with bamboo sticks and abused.

The child was not eaten yet, and the father kicked him when the child sued.

Xiao Lingyun clenched his fists tightly, his body stupid and straight, and looked at the couple resentfully.