371

Chapter 371: One corner
PrevNext
Table of Contents
Settings
Emperor Mingzong no longer wanted to say anything to him, he made a gesture to the dark guard, and then asked the dark guard to take Xuan Yuanshan away.

Xuanyuan immediately rushed to call Yu Yi, and soon Yu Yi came to the Emperor Mingzong for treatment.

At this time, in the prison, the seventh prince was spotted. After the dark guard sent him into the prison, he let the prisoner down and directly took Xuan Yuanshan's belt and threw it to the beam.

After a while, the seventh prince was dropped on the beam of the cell.

An Wei then returned to reinstate Emperor Ming Zong. Emperor Ming Zong was lying in bed to receive the medical treatment of the Imperial Doctor. He received the secret voice of the Dark Emperor and nodded slightly, so he was relieved to allow the Imperial Doctor to treat himself.

Ye Qingge felt that Emperor Mingzong suddenly felt a lot older.

Yueyu Doctor diagnosed and treated for a while before saying "This poison is colorless and ineffective, especially when it is stuck on silver products. If it wasn't for the emperor Shijie in time to give the emperor two detoxification dans and one other flower dan The emperor saved his life, but the vicious old man was helpless! "

Ye Qingge also frowned. She couldn't completely solve the poison. She could only let Xuanyuan push the emperor's poison to her legs, so that she could keep it.

I am afraid that I will not be able to walk normally in the future. In addition, the emperor is older, and has experienced bereavement and betrayal again and again.

Someone passed this matter to Yongdinghou in the afternoon. Yongdinghou and Yongdinghoushizi listened to it and hurried to the palace to meet the emperor.

Emperor Mingzong waved his hand when he heard the eunuch's report, "Let them kneel outside."

Xiaotai listened and hurried to spread the decree. Xuanyuan frowned and looked at Emperor Mingzong, who left Ye Qingge and Xuanyuan and retired everyone else. Then he said, "You have seen it, now you still look like this. Not going to take over? "

Xuan Yuan didn't speak with his lips, Ye Qingge held his hand, felt the temperature coming from his hand, and felt warm in his heart, facing the Emperor Mingzong, "You know I don't want to be here."

Emperor Mingzong sighed, "Wu Er, you are obviously your son, why can't you understand your misery? Let's go back!"

Ye Qingge followed Xuanyuan back to the House of the Evil King. Xuanyuan held Ye Qingge in his arms. After a long time, Xuanyuan said, "Mother, what do you say to your husband?"

Ye Qingge knew that he still had some feelings for Emperor Ming Zong, so he patted his hand "Reassured, I support you for whatever you do, but,"

Feeling that Xuanyuan's body was tight, Ye Qingge continued, "Just, I support you as emperor, but I will not accept sharing my husband with a group of women."

Ye Qingge was also uncomfortable. She can now be sure that she likes Xuanyuan, but she can no longer accept sharing her husband with a few women anyway. If she must take that step, she can only take Ling Yun as a sideline. Already.

Xuanyuan felt her grief, her heart tightened, as if the girl he had waited for a long time had to be herself immediately, which he couldn't think of, as long as she thought of the girl leaving her, his heart was like being dug Nothing but pain.

"Qingqing, I said that you have been alone in this life, even if I have finally come to that step, I don't swear to promise, I will use action to prove everything, Qingge, give me a little trust?"

Ye Qingge took a deep breath, "Okay! I'll bet once! But if I lose, you will promise me to let me take my younger brother for a moment."