013

It's the morning of the competition and I feel like I'm gonna barf

It's the morning of the competition and I feel like I'm gonna barf. Would you hold my hair if I were to barf? I'm sure you would have the decency to, but if you have that phobia of vomit or whatever it's called I would totally understand.

I don't understand why I get like this. It even happens when I have to do a presentation in school. It fucking sucks. I just wish for once I didn't have to feel like I was on the verge of throwing up just because I was anxious. You would calm me down and tell me everything is okay, right? I hope you would. Maybe I should get you to do that for me. It's what any good roommate, even if it's only temporary, would do.

I think you're noticing my queasiness. Guess I gotta write faster now. Oh, wait, you're calling for my name. Will provide an update.

Update: we had a talk.

You admitted that you're not exactly good at pep talks or anything, which was shockingly reassuring. What's the point of faking it? I don't particularly enjoy lying. I get all nervous that the person is gonna find out that I'm lying. That's probably a universal thing though. I'm nothing special.

Anyway, talking to you actually calmed down my nerves. I didn't know what I wasn't going to do if you hadn't said what you said to me. By the way, you said, "you just have to go for it and never look back. That's my motto. Well, if only I were to follow it all the time."

Go for it and never look back, huh? Maybe I'll have to follow that advice again in the future. Although, I don't know when in the future because I am clearly deep in the friend zone right now. "I think we could be good friends" is basically screaming friend zone.

I mean, I don't exactly mind being in the friend zone. It's certainly better then being in no zone at all. Not too long ago we didn't speak a word to each other and were merely just class/teammates, now here we are, practically becoming friends.

I don't hate the idea of being just friends, but I don't love it. I would love to be more than friends, but that's just all gonna depend on how you feel.

God, I sound like such a loser, but I can't help it. I'm helplessly crushing on you and it seems that there's nothing that could make it go away.

I should probably go downstairs. I mean, it's not like there's a big competition soon! Okay, quit the sarcasm, Kendall.

Wish me luck?