014

I'm typing on my phone again, but I can't believe you helped us win like that! I am incredibly awful at math, so I definitely didn't know the answer to that final question

I'm typing on my phone again, but I can't believe you helped us win like that! I am incredibly awful at math, so I definitely didn't know the answer to that final question. Maybe I should ask you for math tutoring. Geometry has been kicking my ass ever since the school year started.

You should've seen the look on Flash's face when it was at that final question. I mean, it was kinda a mood, but still, it was hilarious.

I noticed when we all did that group hug you had a smile on your face. I was right, smiling is a good look on you. I don't know why, but it made me feel all good inside to see you so happy. Maybe you have friends in the decathlon after all.

I decided to join everyone else and go to the Washington monument, but you said that you didn't want to go. Shame. I wasn't going to push it though. That would kind of be an asshole move to peer pressure. You told me to have fun though, so I will. Well, you kind of insisted it, but I'd still do it for you.

God, waiting in line fucking sucks. This line is like centuries long. I've been waiting with everyone else for almost an hour. Maybe it was a good thing that you decided not to join. I should've just joined you instead.

I wonder if you're protesting without me. I mean, you probably would, right? Wait, are you protesting the Washington monument? Is there some history behind it that I don't know about? Wow, I'm an idiot. I should probably be learning this kind of thing in history class, but like I said before, you're a distraction.

You're actually the greatest distraction that's ever happened to me, honestly. It's better than being wound up in spending my hours on the internet or whatever. I got studies to keep up with, but I have to keep up with this crush as well.

Okay, we're getting close to the bag checker now. I can't have my phone with me when we go up, so I'm gonna have to leave it at this until I get off.

By the way, Peter is SO dead after his no show stunt. I mean, what's the point of rejoining just to not show up to the real thing? No sense.

Anyway, don't have too much fun waiting for me, that is if you are waiting for me.