019

You would NOT believe what happened to me before homeroom

You would NOT believe what happened to me before homeroom. I'm definitely gonna tell you at lunch, but I just have to document it now while I have the chance. It's just too good to not write down.

So I got asked to homecoming, right? But here's the thing, I got asked by this douchey jock guy and I was pretty sure it was all some sort of joke or bet. I mean, his friends were laughing so it was pretty apparent. Of course I wasn't going to let it slide though.

So I kept my cool, ya know, cause I'm a bad bitch, and said to him, "nah, I'm good."

Already the look on his face had me WEAK. He went, "you're good?"

I don't know about you, Chad. Your name probably isn't Chad but you're like every other basic white guy so it's like default to my brain. But Chad, I'm fucking gay! Clearly it wasn't computing.

Anyway, here's the big one. The big boy. The finisher. I said, "yeah, I'm good with not going to homecoming with a shrimp in his pants."

Lemme tell you, his friends were SHOCKED. Even they thought my words were funny. I think you have some competition in the comedy department, dude, cause I'm absolutely killing it.

After that he called me a bitch and walked away, but whatever it was the entertainment I needed in my life. Besides, all I need is you. All I wanna be is somebody to you. I want to go to homecoming with you, not some douche. I don't even like guys! I said that already though. If I had a dollar for every time I said how gay I was, I'd be rich enough to fly around the world and then some. Crazy, right?

I'm still praying and praying that you'll be date free by Friday. I'm not even religious, and yet I'm praying like it's my fucking job! I don't know what I'd do if you had a date or just didn't go period! I'd be stuck with Peyton and his friends ALL NIGHT. Sounds like a total nightmare to me.

Here's to another night of praying though. I don't think I've prayed enough.