020

Halle fucking LUJAH!

My prayers have been answered. Holy fucking shit. Okay, maybe there is a god. Actually, there is a god in the form of Liz Allan.

Why Liz Allan? Because Peter asked her to homecoming! How could I be so blind? And how do I know this, you're wondering? Well, I just so happened to witness it while I was on my way to the bathroom.

Look, I just had to eavesdrop. I saw them talking and I just got far too intrigued to not listen. It was a good thing I did listen though because not I have confirmation that you will definitely not have a date to homecoming! Unless someone else likes you that I don't know about. Shit, I really gotta plan out this whole asking thing.

I would plan some elaborate proposal with balloons and shit, but that doesn't scream you. I'll just keep it lowkey, just like you. I should probably get your number too. How do I not have it? I guess it just never slipped my mind, but I very much prefer face to face conversations. It's just not the same as texting, ya know?

I know I bought a dress already, but I would totally scrap all of my outfit plans to match with you. Well, I don't know if I would do that. Fashion is a big deal to me, so I'm not sure if I'd be willing to make that kind of sacrifice. Guess it all depends on you.

An idea just sparked in my head as to how to ask you to homecoming. What if I draw up some cute little thing then give it to you as a way of asking you? Like, I don't know, one of those check for yes or no things. This is so hard to think of, oh my god.

I really want to make this perfect. I mean, you deserve the best, the best being up to your standards. You're not exactly like other girls, which may sound corny as shit, but it's what makes you, well, you. Normal's boring.

Normal's boring.

Hm.

I got it.