021

I stayed up until 3 am thinking of this and executing it

I stayed up until 3 am thinking of this and executing it. Well, a lot of it was just be procrastinating and stressing, but I did it. Now what did I do, you may ask? Let me tell you.

So, I noticed a pattern in the books you read. None of them of modern. You typically read books involving murders and such, besides the exception of Pride and Prejudice. Anyway, your typical genre of books gave me inspiration as to how I'd ask you to homecoming.

Since I know that you're not into flashy stuff, I wanted to keep my proposal lowkey. I did this by creating one of those fancy folded paper things that would lead to the big question; will you go to homecoming with me? I was tempted to put the check boxes as "no homo" and "full homo", but that would just ruin my chances.

I used famous quotes from the books you've been reading lately, making puns out of them. Call me the queen of puns, but they're actually pretty stellar. Who knows, it might put a smile on your face.

I'm getting ready to head for school now, but I have to wait until lunch to do my little proposal. All I can do now is pray, but it if fails miserably we can just pretend this never happened. Okay? Okay.

That was not a dumbass The Fault in Our Stars reference, I swear. That shit sucked ass.

Anyways, pray for me!