•𝙑𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫•

As time passed, me and Madelyn got ready to go out and eat. My aunt said we are going to a Thai restaurant so dress decent. I put on some ripped jeans and a black Adidas shirt. I wore my vans that had the flames on it, I grabbed my phone and my AirPods and slipped them into my pocket. I decided to let my black wavy hair to be down for tonight.

I found Madelyn in the bathroom straightening her hair, while on the phone with Alejandro. I quickly grab her phone and talk to Alejandro.

"Wassup homieee." I said to the screen.

"Is that ronni? WASSSUPPP." Alejandro replies.

"Make sure Madelyn doesn't choose someone better than me, Kay?" He said.

"Cmon, you know she would do that, she loves you my guy." I replied back.

"GIVE me my fucking phone." Madelyn snatches her phone out of my hands.

"LETS GOOO!!" My aunt yells from the other room.

Madelyn quickly finishes up her hair and says goodbye to Alejandro. Then we all walked out of the apartment, walking to the Thai restaurant.

                          𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Me and May are getting a table for dinner. She told me earlier that she invited her best friend and her daughter, her niece, and her nieces friend. I already met Lily before, she seems chill and we are really good friends. I just don't see her that much because she goes to college. Her and Ned only know about my secret. Maybe I should've invited Ned so I don't have to be surrounded with a bunch of annoying girls.

Me and May sat down at the table and waited for them to come. I hear the door open and I look to my right to see four girls. Jessica, Lily, a short girl with straight brown hair, and a beautiful girl medium girl with wavy black hair and green eyes.

"Hey girls, this is Peter my Nephew." May introduces me to them.

                         𝙑𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I walk into the restaurant with Mads, Lily, and Jess. When we enter I see two people sitting at a table which I guess is ours. They both turn around and I see May and a really, really attractive boy. He had brown locks, big brown eyes, and a sharp jawline. He was a work of art.

"Hey guys this is Peter." May introduces the boy.

I sit down from across Peter, Madelyn sits next to me, Lily sits next to peter, May sits next to Lily, and Jess sits next to Madelyn.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Veronica." I give off a warm smile to Peter.

"H-hi, I'm peter- ma- PARKER." He quickly corrects himself.

I started giggling from all his awkwardness, because I thought it was really cute.

"I'm Madelyn, Ronnie's bestfriend. But you can call me Mads." Madelyn said.

"Nice to meet you Madelyn." Peter smiles, which makes me melt inside. His pearls are so white, which makes him even more attractive.

"Oh yeah you can call me V, or ronni i-it d-doesn't matter." I stutter.

He looks at me and I see that his cheeks turn crimson red.

"So where are you guys from?" May asks me and Mads.

"We live in LA." Madelyn replied.

"Oh really? What grade are you in?" Peter asked.

"We're going into Junior year." I answer. "What about you?" I ask him.