𝙑𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

After very loud singing with numerous songs, and Happy adjusting his earplugs, we finally made it to the Avengers tower to where the jet is.

Once we get out of the car, I recognized the runway, which is the runway that I trained on. I see Mr. Stark next to the stair of the plane, impatiently waiting for us.

Madelyn takes her suit case out of the trunk of Happy's car and rolls it over to Mr. Stark.

"Hiya Tony Stark, I'm Madelyn, Roni's best friend," she said as she gave him a big hug.

Tony just stood their stiffly and patted her on the back.

"Uh, anyway, let's go on the plane." Tony said slipping out of Madelyn's hug.

Me and Peter both boarded the plane, and when we stepped into there, wow. It was truly beautiful.

Mr Stark sat down on a chair across from Peter and I. Madelyn, with no shame, went to go sit right next to my dad.

"Here, you want one?" I offered Peter one of my airpods.

"Yeah sure." He took the AirPod and stuck it into his ear.

I shuffled my more calming playlist which started with the song Break from Toronto by PARTYNEXTDOOR.

I leaned my head against the window and looked outside, my eyes slowly started to shut as the next song continued.
—————————

I felt myself lightly, and very softly, getting shaken up and a small voice.

"Roni, we're here." Peter said.

I wiped my eyes and got myself up, I grabbed my backpack, and stood up. Peter gave my back my AirPod as I put my other one back into the case.

"PLEASE, Cmon Tony, you and me, iron man and steel girl, THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!! Just make me a suit." Madelyn pleases as she walked out of the jet.

"For the last time Madelyn, I'm not making you a god damn suit." Tony pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance.

"Whatever you say, I know I'm going to get that suit."

"So Dad- I mean Tony, are we gonna take an Uber or what?" I asked Tony as we are standing in the middle of an empty runway.

"Nope, I basically have a car at every main airport, here it is now." Tony said as a Tesla came rolling up next to use by itself.

"What hospital is she at Veronica?" My dad asked me.

"Kindred Hospital." I said.

"I'm going to text Alejandro and Mattia to meet us there." Madelyn said as she takes her phone out of her pocket.

At the mention of Mattia, I saw that Peter stiffened up, I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. I looked at him and saw his face flushed crimson red.

"Da- I mean Tony, do you have an aux cord?" I asked Mr. Stark.

"No, but it can connect your phone to blue tooth." Tony said as he clicked some stuff that was on the screen and it automatically connected to my phone.

"Oh cool, what song guys?" I said.

"OH, play High Fashion!" Madelyn said from the front of the car.

"Okay" I said as I went to Apple Music and clicked the song.

"SHAWTY MAKE THAT ASS CLAP SHE DON'T NEED NO APPLAUSE" Madelyn and I yelled.

"HIGH FASHION, LIKE GOYARD"

"G WAGEN, OR THE ROVER?"

"I have both of those cars." My dad makes a unnecessary comment.