𝙑𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

The next day hit me like a brick. After Bucky and I raced, we all hung out and ate pizza. Tony and Steve got really drunk and started having dance competitons. Peter and I spaced ourselves from everyone else, and talked for the rest of the night. I have grown on Peter a lot and we are starting to become best friends.

After everyone went to sleep, Peter said he had to go home.

"Hey, we are having a chill day tomorrow and watch disney movies, you in?" I asked Peter.

"I'm sorry I can't. I need Ned to help me with something for our next Meta" Peter replied.

My expression drops, I was hoping he would come because I have no one else to hang out with that's my age in the tower.

"Oh okay! That's fine, and what is a Meta?" I said.

"It's a name me and Ned came up with that describes humans with strange abilities that they gotten from the explosion. So like you, you are a Meta-Human." Peter chuckles nervously.

"Alright then, so I guess i'll see you when there is another alert which will be soon because I heard that there was a gas leak that killed a gang meeting, I have access for Meta-human alerts from my uncle. So whenever there is activity, we will hear about it." I smiled

"That is literally so cool, and don't worry I won't tell Ned about your secret." Peter winked as he walked out of the door.

"See ya!" I said and shut the door.
[-------]

I rolled out of my very comfortable bed and threw on a pair of gray sweatpants and a black pro club. I decided to sleep in today since I barely have been getting sleep from my nightmares about the man in yellow. But last night I suprisingly slept through the whole night without waking up drenched in sweat.

I trotted downstairs and saw everyone on the couch already watching Beauty and the Beast. My mouth drops and I walk to the side into the kitchen.

"Thank you guys for waiting." I sarcastically said as my eyes scanned the inside of the fridge.

"OH! Kid flash has awoken from her slumber" Thor boomed. I scowled from the nick-name.

"Well good afternoon, hot heels." Tony said.

"Jeez, it's only 11:34, can't a girl sleep in for a while?" I rolled my eyes and grabbed apple slices.

"Yeah cut her some slack, she is hunting down a evil speedster at the moment." Natasha cuts in.

"Thank you!!" I exclaimed as I sat down in a open spot next to Bucky.

"Want some?" I offered bucky apple slices as he gladly took and chomped it down.

"Where is that boyfriend of yours?" Bucky asked a little too loud because my dad shot me a look.

I started to choke on my apple slice. Once I gained control, and caught my breath I told him "WhAt? Peter is not my boyfriend."

"Well it's obvious he likes you." He shrugged.

"Peter and I are just friends." I replied.

"I don't know if he thinks that."

"Why?"

"Well, he gave you a nickname that you hate, he decided to be your partner in crime, and he always talks about you when you aren't in the room." Bucky said, not taking his eye off of the screen.

"He does?" I said, ignoring the rest of the stuff he said.

"He sure does, I may be 100 years old, but I know love when I see it." Bucky smiled.