𝙑𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

To be honest, it was up to Peter's decision to pick the movie, nonetheless he pick Star Wars, of course. Him and Ned would constantly talk about it. All. The. Time.

Anyways, I became disgustingly full after I ate those two proteins bars, as Peter during the movie, was happily enjoying his frozen pizza.

After the movie was over I felt like I was released from prison. Sometimes, I don't even know how they can constantly watch that movie, they all fight and die in the end.

"So what do you want to do now?" I said while turning off the TV.

"Uhm, May said she had to work until very late, so let's get to know each other better." Peter said.

"Okay, well, I'm 15, I play softball for Varsity at my high school, I have three close friends from California, including Madelyn, Alejandro, and Mattia, who was my ex, but we had lots of stuff to deal with at the moment, so we broke it off and stuck as friends." I said.

"W-wow, what about your m-mom?" Peter said.

I sigh, knowing what my mom said to me before I left to New York.

"She's sick, very sick, I just found out before I left to New York, I wanted to cancel the trip since she said she only had very limited time left, I want to see her before she passed, but I haven't told Mr. Stark yet, I'll probably go see her when Madelyn flies back home." I choked out, holding back my tears.

Peter's eyes soften as I said my story, I see the sympathy in him.

"I-I'm so sorry, I know how you feel, I lost both of my parents a when I was little, I also lost my Uncle too, May is the only person I have left." Peter looked down at his hands that were fiddling.

"But what about your dad?" Peter said.

"To be honest, I don't know, I don't know who he is, my mom would refuse to tell me who he is, my mom raised me be herself, no one by her side, I think she just doesn't want to tell me because I'm pretty sure it was just a hook up she had." I said in a small voice

"Do you want to know who he is?" Peter asked, while grabbing my hands.

My eyes widened as I felt his soft touch, why was his hands so soft- WAIT A DAMN MIN-

My thought broke off by sirens going by our apartment. Me and Peter switched glances and nodded at each other.

"Hey T, anything on the streets?" I spoke into my smart watch which had installed my A.I

"There is a guy with a gun in a getaway car." Tianna replied.

"Hey Peter, I got this one, you stay here." I said to myself.

"Cmon Ronnie, we're basically partners." Peter smirks.

"Hm okay, but this is a guy with a gun, in a get away car, I can do it, and anyways, I got to boost up my rep." I winked at Peter before running to my aunts apartment below, throwing on my suit, and running to the gunman.

I eventually found where the guy was, and he was shooting at the police car beside him, I quickly stole cuffs out of the police car, put them on the guy as I knocked the gun out of his hand, and threw him in the back of the police car.

"He gone?" The police officer who was driving said as he looked at the empty truck which was slowing down.

"Where did he go?" The other one said.

"Your welcome officers." I said to them as I stuck two fingers up to my head and waved them off like a soldier would with a smirk on my face, and sped off back to Peter's apartment.