𝙑𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

The next morning I woke up, very, very tired, again. I looked to my side and seen no one there so I'm guessing Peter already went home. I look at the clock and see that it's 9:45. My eyes widen of the thought that I have to be in the training facility by 10:00 sharp. But thanks to my super speed, I can get ready easily.

I braid my hair into one big, flat braid, so my mask will go over my face fully. I slipped into my suit and made sure everything was alright. I went down to the kitchen and saw all the avengers talking to each other, including my dad.

I quickly ran into the kitchen and grabbed one of my special protein bars and ran back into my room, successfully without anyone seeing me.

"Did you guys see that?" A confused Steve asked.

"It was probably Veronica." Tony said as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "She's been dealing with a lot lately."

"Yeah, I found her on the floor last night saying that something was in her head." Wanda joined.

"Probably the man in yellow." Tony said.

"Why what happened?" Natasha asked.

"Her mom died yesterday and she witnessed all of it, when we looked at the cameras, it was a guy in a yellow suit, similar to Veronica's, and stabbed her mom in the stomach with his hand and went out of a portal." Tony said.

"Why is she going to training then? That girl has been through a lot already." Steve said.

"I tried telling her but she said no, she really wanted to meet you guys." Tony replied.

"WELL, we will go easy on her." Thor's loud booming voice said.
~~~~~~

"Peter where are u?!! It's almost 10 and training starts soon." I texted Peter within seconds he texts back.

"Sorry, May had me clean the whole house, coming right now." Peter texted back.

I went down the the training facility before the rest. When I walked in, I was blown away. It was massive, it had a lot of room for me to run in, it had blue mats on the floor, it was training bars, it was really nice.

"Hey there partner in crime." I heard a voice from behind me. I turn around and see Peter in his Spider-Man suit with his mask off.

"What's up spider boy?" I teased as his facial expression dropped immediately.

"T-that's why you run fast." Peter tried to make up a good comeback but failed.

"Wow, I'm truly hurt." I said placing my hand over my chest. "You need to work on your comebacks Pete." I said

"Already know that." Peter sighed.

"Here let's start stretching." I said making my way to the mats.

"Shouldn't we wait for the rest?" Peter asked.

"Let's just get a head start." I winked as I sat down, stretching over my legs

"HELLO fellow children, it is I, Thor, Son of Odin." Thor said as be busted through the doors with all the other Avengers following behind.

Me and Peter both stand up at the same time.
I walk over to them as they examined me in a weird way.

"How old are you?" Steve FUCKING Rogers asked ME.

"F-fifteen." I stammered.

"What is your name?" Vision asked.