𝙑𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I was on my way walking to my favorite park. I couldn't believe my mother actually let me go somewhere by myself.

As I'm walking on the road, I felt a arm on my wrist, I quickly turn around and there's a man with a monocle and a shaved head. Before I knew it I get injected with an epi-pen and black out.

Hours later I wake up on a park bench with multiple bruises and blood spots like someone injected me with something on my forearms.

I quickly run home, not knowing what the heck happened to me.

I shot up from my bed, drenched in sweat. Wow, another childhood traumas that had happened to me during my preteen years. And I still haven't told anyone about that day, not even my mother.

I look at the clock and it says 7:30 great, the jet leaves in 2 hours and Madelyn is already
out of bed.

"THANKS FOR WAKING ME UP MADS." I yelled as I wiped my eyes.

"YOU'RE WELCOME!" Madelyn yelled from the bathroom.

Today I decided to wear my red Nike hoodie and black leggings. I put on my red lace up vans and brush my hair. I brush my teeth and put moisturizer on my face.

It took me a while but I decided I want to take Peter to California with me.

So I grabbed my phone and went out the door to go to May's apartment.

When I knocked a couple of times someone finally opened the door to see May.

"Hi Veronica, what do you need?" May asked.

"Oh I needed to talk to you for a second." I smiled at her.

"Okay for sure, come in." She waved inside their apartment.

I sat down on the couch as May did the same.

"So can I get you anything to drink, or are you hungry?" She asked.

"No, no thank you, I just wanted to ask you if you're okay with Peter coming to California with me and Madelyn, I just found out some shocking news yesterday that T-Tony Stark is my father, and I wanted to see my mom in the hospital before I can't see here at all anymore, and I just wanted to get your permission first, also we are taking Tony's private jet." I said holding in my tears.

"Aw sweetie I'm so sorry, of course Peter can go, just ask him first if he does but I'm pretty sure he will, make sure to spend as much time with you mom as you can, okay?" She said pulling me into a hug.

"Okay, thank you so much May." I said smiling.

"Hey May, do you know where my tooth brush- oh h-hey Veronica, w-what are you d-doing here?" Delusional Peter asked me.

I pulled away from the hug and went up to him.

"Peter, do you wanna come to California with Madelyn and I?" I asked.

His eyes lit up like a little kid in the candy store as soon as I said that.

"Y-yeah, of course when?" Peter asked.

"Uh get ready NOW, the jet leave at 9:30, and it's 8:45 right now, so just pack something light, not too much." I patted him on the back and walked out of their door.

I back over to my apartment and walked into the door to see Madelyn with her bags waiting for me.

"Is he coming?" Madelyn asked.

I started nodding my head while smiling like a dork.

"You two are made for each other." Madelyn rolls her eyes.

"So are you happy you get to finally see your lover?" I teased.

"Yeah, but I want to stay here, I mean you're an Avenger now Veronica, I'm best friends with an Avenger, you know how fucking cool that is? Plus, I met Thor. THOR, THE GOD OF THUNDER, this trip is the highlight of my entire fucking life bro. But trust me, I'm visiting, All. The. Time." Madelyn explained.

"I mean you're right, but next time maybe you can bring Alejandro with you, then you won't be so lonely." I smiled.

"That's a good idea, oh and next time maybe you can take me for a piggy back ride." She said.

"Yeah I don't know about that one, kinda don't want to set you on fire." I laughed.

I heard the door knock a couple of times, when I went to open it, I see Peter with a backpack over his shoulders and a big smile on his face.

"You ready?" I asked Peter.

"Ready as I'll ever be." He smiled.

"Okay, Happy just texted me saying he is outside, let's go!" I said walking out the front door.

We all trudge out of the door and see Happy's car parked in the front.

"I CALL SHOT GUN!!" Madelyn yelled.

"Fine, but I get to play the aux, my playlist is better than yours." I said while getting into the car.

"Great, three teenagers in a 20 minute drive." Happy mutters to himself.

"Happy can you give me the aux cord, please?" I asked Happy before he threw it back at me, making it hit my face.

I connect my phone to the auxiliary cord and shuffle my playlist- Pass the Aux. the first song that came up was Kraazy by Likybo.

"OH THIS IS MY SONG." Madelyn yelled, making Happy jump a little bit in his seat.

"Do you know this song?" I asked Peter as he nods his head yes and smiles.

"YOU ACTING NAUGHTY IN THIS PARTY THE WAY YOU MOVIE YOUR BODY" Madelyn, Peter and I yell.

"TRYNA GET YOU TO THE ROOM AND BEAT THAT PUSSY LIKE IM ALI"

"PRETTY SURE YOU HEARD ABOUT ME SO YOU KNOW IM MAKING STATEMENTS."

"WHEN IM DONE WITH YOU GIRL IM TRYNA CUFF YOU LIKE THE STATIONS."

"I DON'T REALLY DO RELATIONS BUT WE ROCKIN LIKE A SHIP" Me and Peter both made eye contact in that line which makes both of us turn crimson red.

"RIDE FOR ME BABY LIKE THIS .40 ON MY HIP, AND I DON'T FUCK WITH THESE HOES YOU AIN'T NEVER GONNA TRIP"

"TRYNA MAKE YOU THE FIRST LADY SND MAKE OTHER BITCHES SICK CAUSE IM, TOSSING AND TURNING I CANT SLEEP WHEN YOU AINT NEXT TO ME."

"GOTTA THANK THE LORD HE GAVE ME YOU HE REALLY BLESSING ME, MY LAST BITCH REALLY WASN'T SHIT SHE KEPT ON STRESSING ME."

"YOU THE BEST AND BABY JUST LET ME KNOW YOUR RECIPE CAUSE."

"YOU LOOK SO SEXY." Peter and I made eye contact again.

"YOU REALLY TURN ME ON"

"BLOW MY MIND EVERYTIME."

"I SEE, YOUR, FACE GIRL." Again we made eye contact.
————————————————————