#𝘽𝙊𝙉𝙐𝙎 : The Time Violett Ruined Dumbledore's Plans

𝘽𝙊𝙉𝙐𝙎 #2 : The Time Violett Ruined Dumbledore's Plans

Violett opened her eyes and squinted at the moonlight pouring into her room

Violett opened her eyes and squinted at the moonlight pouring into her room. She lay in her bed, several sheets with her handwriting scribbled on scattered around her as if a storm had ripped through her room just seconds ago. She tapped her phone and saw that it was two in the morning, August 7th 2016. Violett was fifteen years old. 

She had fallen asleep planning the timeline of events in the remaining books, and how she could save everyone that was supposed to die. Admittedly, she had been stumped when it came to the Deathly Hallows; up until then, her only working plan had been to absorb the Killing Curse and hope for the best as she's transported back to her non-magical world. But with the death of more than one person in the final book, all in different places at once, Violett could feel herself being stretched thin as she came no closer to a solution. She sighed, rubbing her face tiredly. Well, she had another two years to find the answers; she was sure after saving Sirius, she'd be able to get the help of everyone in the Order, because this year she had a plan.

A plan to ruin Dumbledore's plans.

Violett was in the middle of weighing between her options of going back to sleep or reviewing said plan for her Fifth-year at Hogwarts, when there was a thump on her right. She glanced over to find that Fate had decided for her; Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix lay open to the chapter titled 'The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black'

Before she could even think to tiredly protest with destiny, the tugging began and Violett sighed as she was sucked into a swirl of colours again. She landed painfully on her back, her head knocking against something hard and sharp and really, could anyone blame her for the string of colourful curses that followed? 

"Fucking cock on a stick motherbitchass fuckㅡ"

"ㅡViolett! Stop swearing!"

"ㅡYour mother is a ******* banshee-snogging lorem ipsum nipple-less **** admiumvenium goblin crotch treguna **** ** * hippopotamus' gaping anal cavity dug by the Republican State of fucking Daniel Radcliffe, * **** *** ***** ** * goblin's sock **** **** bucket of Hippogriff shit fermented in a castle far away where no one can hear you suck on a Blast-Ended Skank's ******* **** soup ******** with nothing but a bucket of ****** ******** ****** ** ** Mickey Mouse, **** **** * stick of dynamite shoved far up your ******** *********** Alakazam!"

"No, no, let her continue," said an amused voice.

"Be quiet, Sirius!"

Violett stopped writhing and screaming and opened her eyes to see several faces peering at her in horror, confusion and amusement, realising that she had crashed onto what felt like a dining table. She tried to sit up, only to feel sharp stinging at the back of her head. She raised her hand to touch it, winced at the wetness and mumbled, "Oh, look at that, I'm bleeding," before her eyes rolled to the back of head and she fainted with a thump.