8.

Tuesday | 15:00
- Seokjin

As soon as our last class ended, my friends and I rushed to the hospital to visit Yoongi. It all happened so suddenly and the next thing I remembered was seeing him on the floor, unconscious. It startled everyone in the class as we have never experience anyone going through an episode before in class. We didn't know what had caused it but it seemed serious since it was our first time seeing Yoongi passing out.

And it was.

When we entered the ward where Yoongi was placed in, a doctor asked for a representative however, since his parents weren't present, I took it up. I was brought out to the corridor, feeling slightly concerned seeing the troubled look the doctor was wearing.

"Did you know about his- addiction?" The doctor questioned me.

"W-what addiction?" I was confused.

"Heroin? He has never talk to you about it?" The doctor questioned again however, seeing my baffled look, he continued, "We took a blood test and found samples of it."

"What?" I was lost for words.

It would have never cross my mind that Yoongi was addicted to anything like that.

"Umm- Please don't tell his parents. They don't need to know. I-I'll talk to him about this," I uttered with pleading eyes.

The doctor wanted to say something but just nodded before walking off. As soon as he was out of sight, I let out a deep sigh.

It was one problem after another.

Tuesday | 15:30
- Hoseok

We were in the ward where Yoongi was placed, sitting around the bed. He was put on some sleepy medicine because apparently he had created a fuss when he regained his conscious some hours ago. We were told that he should be conscious soon since the effect of the medicine would have slowly subsided. We waited and waited and soon enough, a monitor beside him started ringing loudly, startling us.

Yoongi's eyes flicked open and he slowly tried to sit up. Seeing us in front of him, however, jolted him. He then scanned our faces, trying to look for someone. His eyes then widened as he lunged forward to us.

"We need to go back to that house! We really need to go back-"

At that moment, a few nurses rushed in, pinning him down to the bed as he struggled to break free. My friends and I watched in horror as Yoongi started bellowing loudly, kicking the air around him as the nurses pinned him down. It wasn't long before a long syringe was retrieved from one of the nurses' pocket, which was then used on Yoongi's right arm. His movements became lighter and his voice became softer before he fell back onto the bed.

"Visiting hours are over!" One the nurses blurted out after catching his breath.

My friends and I rushed out in fright after witnessing the whole episode in Yoongi's ward. I understand that he was concerned for Jungkook when he demanded us to go back to the Choi family's house however, the whole scene he had created was rather erratic and so unlike him. It was as if he became a whole different person. We all headed down to the hospital's lobby, looking confused yet frantic. We were all lost in our own worries, feeling unsure on what exactly we were supposed to do now.

Do we go home? Do we go find-

"I think we should do what Yoongi told us," Taehyung spoke, "Because I don't think Jungkook vanish just like that- It's already pretty obvious that Mr Choi took him."

It was, of course, obvious to me. However, it was the thought of going back to that house which was stopping me. Ever since that night when we saw the creepy man chained up to the wall, I kept hearing it. Chains being dragged across the floor in a very slow and sluggish manner. Then, the vivid image of that man would emerge from the darkness, giving me extreme and painful anxieties. I became so afraid of the dark. As such, the thought of going back to that house sent shivers down my spine.

"I know another way into the house," Jimin uttered, breaking the silence, "It's in the woods behind Jungkook's house but I'm quite certain it'll lead us to the Choi's".

We didn't look convinced so he explained how he had seen Soobin entering a door that protruded from the ground. That door, he said, was just several metres away from Soobin's backyard and recalling the long stairs that led down, he safely assumed that it was connected to Soobin's basement underground. I was still hesitant about the idea since I was caught up with my own fears and worries. However, sensing that Jungkook was nowhere safe and could possibly be hurt or tortured, I agreed with the plan together with the rest.