16.

Thursday | 17:00
- Yoongi

I was lying on the hospital bed, my eyes fixed to the television in front me when I heard a few knocks on the door. I was waiting for whoever it was to say their name but instead I heard the door slide open. Since I was bedridden and couldn't move much, I wasn't able to tilt my head to see who it was. It was only when the person stood beside me, towering over me was when I realised who it was.

Mr Choi.

"Hi Yoongi, how are you doing?" He asked with a smirk on his face as he placed a tray of food on the table beside me.

He was acting as a nurse, wearing a nurse's uniform from head to toe. I felt disgusted. After knowing all the things he had done, I was filled with rage. I couldn't believe that all along I was helping a psychopath get what he wanted.

"I know you hate me but I really need your help," he uttered.

My eyebrows immediately knotted into a frown, anger fuming in me.

"I'm never helping you again," I stated.

Mr Choi sneered before laughing by himself. "So is this what you want? For me to kill your friend?"

At that moment, I froze. I knew he was referring to Taehyung because I saw him dragging Taehyung out. I remembered lying helplessly on the ground in that basement when Taehyung came to the cage I was placed in, telling me he was going to get me out. Then the unexpected happened, Taehyung got knocked out by Mr Choi and was immediately dragged away through a door at the back of the basement.

Seeing my stunned face, Mr Choi continued, "I just need a car. I assume this would be the easiest task I'll ever ask of you."

I looked up to him in mere disgust. "What will you do to him?"

"He's going to be part of my ritual but that's it. I'll let him free afterwards," he leaned forward to my face, "I promise."

And guess what I did?

It was as if I was put into a spell or something because—I ended up telling him where my parents' car keys were at. It felt like I was destined to fall prey for his words each time he comes to me because I always do. And I hated myself for it. He left straight after without saying anything else. Once he left the room, my hands started trembling in cold sweat. I somehow knew I messed up. At that moment, my phone started ringing on the table, jolting me. Seeing Jimin's caller ID, I wasn't sure to feel relieved or worried especially since I know that Mr Choi was planning an escape out of the town.

"Hyung, you feeling better?" Jimin greeted from the other end of the line.

"Uh- yes," I stuttered, still taken aback by his sudden call.

"Great, that's nice to hear. Hyung, uh- listen, we're really sorry, we wanted to visit you today but we're thinking of going back to that basement. I think we know where Taehyung could be—"

Hearing what he had uttered, I immediately cut him off. "No, don't go there- He's not there!" I kept silent for awhile, thinking of how to explain the situation, "Mr Choi came just now asking for a car- I think he's bringing Taehyung out of the town..."

Thursday | 17:30
- Hoseok

After the whole incident of me overhearing what my father had said, I have been avoiding him. However, after the call with Yoongi ended, I felt like we needed my father's help again. When Jimin, Namjoon, Seokjin and I headed to the police station that evening, we were greeted with the concerned face of Yoongi's mother, Mrs Min. She was on the phone, having some argument or sort regarding her missing car. After what Yoongi had told us, we all knew that her car was stolen by Mr Choi but of course, we didn't tell her that. She had lodged a police report and was asking my father to help her locate her car.

"We can help you check the cameras on the roads but it would take some time," my father uttered.

Yoongi's mother sighed, "Will you hurry? Ugh—" She rubbed her temples in frustration, "I really need my car back- I have important things in there."

"We'll try our best," my father simply stated.

Instead of waiting at the police station, she told my father to call her if there were any updates about her car before she left. Once she left, I came up to my father telling him that Mr Choi was the one who stole Mrs Min's car to escape town.

"And he's bringing Taehyung with him..."