15.

Thursday | 15:00
- Hoseok

That evening, the atmosphere was filled with mixed emotions-sorrow, sadness and uncontrollable anger. I was at a funeral service with my friends, Seokjin, Namjoon and Jimin, all of us wearing black as we had our heads down. In front of us was a coffin, with Soobin's portrait on top of it. I wasn't sure what exactly to be feeling right now since so many things had happened that night.

"Where's Taehyung?" I remembered asking my father when he and his team came out of the Choi's house with only Yoongi.

Before this, I recalled seeing my other friends emerging from behind the house, carrying Jungkook over to the ambulance. I was relieved seeing that they were fine however, I became concerned again when I realised Taehyung wasn't with them.

"He's in the house- trying to get Yoongi out," I remembered Jimin saying when I asked.

Due to that, my anxiety grew when my father and his team came out of the house, looking tensed and worried. Noticing that it was bad news, I asked him about what had happened.

"We couldn't find Mr Choi and Taehyung..." My father uttered.

At that point in time, I remembered not believing him so instead, I darted into the house. I was greeted with shock seeing Soobin's dead body at a corner when I entered the house but told myself that I needed to find for Taehyung. I went down to the basement and looked around, seeing empty cages since all those who were caged up were brought out to the ambulance. But Taehyung was nowhere in sight. And so was Mr Choi.

Since that night, the two of them still couldn't be found. We had no idea where they were but I was worried for Taehyung. We weren't sure if he was safe or worst-even alive. I shivered in fear at the thought of it.

At Soobin's funeral service, only Seokjin, Namjoon, Jimin and I were present since we had no idea where his parents were at while Jungkook and Yoongi were being treated at the hospital. I suddenly felt bad for Soobin realising that he had no one except for his psychotic parents.

"I swear if Mr Choi hurts Taehyung, I'm really gonna kill him," Seokjin blurted out when we were having lunch after the service.

I could tell he was filled with rage. And I was too. It was obvious to me that Mr Choi must've somehow taken Taehyung with him and then escaping through the backdoor that led to the woods. Though I remembered Mr Choi being badly injured in the thigh, he must've brought Taehyung far deep into the woods because the police were unable to find them anywhere.

"It doesn't make sense though... We all know that Taehyung shot Mr Choi in the thigh so he's injured. I don't think he'd be able to bring Taehyung that far," Namjoon spoke.

"So you're saying they vanished in thin air?" Seokjin asked, cocking an eyebrow.

Namjoon shook his head. "We must've missed something... But something only the four of us would know..."

I thought about what he said, thinking silently in my head. Jimin, however, had his eyes widened as if something struck him.

"There's another door... in the tunnel."

Thursday | 16:00
- Taehyung

I remembered opening my eyes and feeling a sharp pain in my head. I wanted to reach for my throbbing head but was held back realising that my hands were tied up. In fact, I couldn't move any of my limbs much since I was tied up to a chair. Looking around, I saw myself in an unfamiliar place, darkness all around except for a dimly lit light just above my head.

Where am I?

"Was expecting you to be knocked out longer," I remembered hearing a female voice somewhere in the room.

She emerged out of the darkness, standing in front of me. I looked up to see the familiar features of someone I have seen before. Mrs Choi.

"W-why are you doing this?" I remembered asking her, my throat tightened.

She bended her knees, looking at me with a smirk on her face, "For my ritual."

I recalled feeling sick hearing what she had uttered, knowing that all the people she and her husband had locked up were used for the ritual she was talking about.

"But first we gotta leave this basement and out of this town."

I remembered being kept in that dark basement for what seemed like hours before her husband appeared. I noticed the car key in his hand and started trembling in fear knowing that they were going to bring me somewhere far from this place. Despite me trying to break free, they managed to force me up the stairs and to the first floor. As soon as I reached the top of the stairs, I realised where I was at the entire time-Jungkook's basement. Somehow his basement was connected to the Choi's family basement, I assumed through the underground tunnel network since their houses were next to each other. And they were smart enough to know that no one was at home.

I was forced into the garage area with them pushing and kicking me around as they demanded me to enter the car that was parked in the garage. I took a quite glance at the car before entering to notice how familiar the car looks.

"Have to thank your great friend for lending us this car," Mr Choi uttered from the driver's seat as soon as he locked the doors.

I immediately looked around the car I was in, trying to remember where I have seen the car and who it belonged to. When I finally did, my head was spinning with questions. I remembered picturing the Benz I was in, parked along the road of the real estate office in town.

The Benz belonging to Yoongi's parents.

At that point in time, my stupid self wanted to escape from the car but was held back since the door was locked. I began panicking and created so much noise despite a cloth in my mouth. My thoughts were cut short soon after as I was knocked out-again.

Now, I was kneeling on the floor, my hands and neck chained up to the walls. My head was spinning and I felt an immense pain everywhere on my body. I couldn't be bothered about where I was at anymore. I was weak and helpless, my breathing getting heavier by the minute. My throbbing head wasn't helping me at all, only making me feel like retching up. And I finally did. The worst feeling of all was how the chain around my neck tightened with every spew. I was choking but I couldn't help myself. Everything inside of my guts wanted to be released. When I was finally done, I dropped, feeling weaker than ever. In fact, I couldn't feel anymore.