Love at Stake

"Our Armoury!!" Nakul and Arjun took a deep breath in excitement as they ran towards the weapons

"Finally my weapons. I haven't touched them in a year." Dhriti said picking up the sword and Bow kept around.

"Didi, come! One practise match with me." Nakul called.

"Yes yes ! Coming." Dhriti said tying around her Angawastra and walking towards Nakul.

"I'll be the judge." Bheem said sitting across them with fruits in both hid hands.

"Why to sit when you have Duryodhan to practise your skills with Vikrodhar?" Shakuni said entering the armoury and both Nakul and Dhriti didn't even turn back to look at him.

"What will I learn from Duryodhan, Mamashree? How to make mastermind traps?" Bheem said as Shakuni frowned.

"Dhriti Nakul, greet him." Yudhishthir said tapping them.

"Never let your focus shift. Your concentration is far more greater than the mere tricks of a mouse. Said by Guru Drona." Nakul said, their swords still crashing.

"He got a point. You greet him from our side as well jyesht." Dhriti said.

"So both of you started disobeying my-" Yudhishthir started.

"Pranipat Mamashree." Dhriti and Nakul said in unision, continuing their practice.

"Try some diffrent attacks Didi, I'm bored with your previous ones." Nakul said nonchalantly.

"Okay." Dhriti shrugged as she smoothly flicked Nakul's sword out of his hands but it unfortunately landed in front of Shakuni just a few inches away from hurting him.

"Oops." Dhriti said covering her mouth.

"We're doomed." Nakul said walking towards him to pick up the fallen sword.

"You'll regret insulting me warriors." Shakuni muttered as he left the armoury as Yudhishthir glared his two siblings.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Leave it to me Pitashree, Dhriti is my sister as well and being the Yuvraj of Hastinapur, I should get a chance eto arrange my sister's Swayamwar." Duryodhan wickedly smiled putting everyone in shock.

"Maharaj, we agree with Anuj Duryodhan but being Dhriti's siblings, we have full rights to take part and look after these things as well." Yudhishthir spoke.

"Maharaj, I suggest, we should talk to putri Dhriti first, before planning anything." Vidur added.

"Kakashree, why do you worry so much. She'll understand." Duryodhan said.

"This is not more important than what I am about to speak.
Almost everyone in the whole of Aryavart knows about Dhriti, so I want the Swayamwar to be grand. The Kings and Yuvraj from every part should be invited to participate." Duryodhan started.