Kanha's Surprise for Shakuni

"Mamashree! What now? If Krishn and Dhriti arrive here on time, both of them would make sure our plan does not work

"Mamashree! What now? If Krishn and Dhriti arrive here on time, both of them would make sure our plan does not work." Duryodhan said pacing around.

"We can't stop them from attending the Abhishek. But we can definately push their time of arrival." Shakuni smiled.

"What does that mean Mamashree?" Dushasan asked.

"My dear Bhanje, that means we'll make sure they don't arrive until our plan is successful. Once Maharaj Dhritarashtra gives his words, they can't oppose him." Shakuni revealed.

"Looks like you don't know how Dhriti is. Once she speaks her mind, no one can refuse her." Karna added in.

"And I don't understand what's the problem in sending Mata Kunti to Khandavprasth? Why do you want her to be here?" Karna spoke further.

"You don't understand Angraj! Dhriti is the combined strength of the other five brothers, and Draupadi. After she left for Dwarka, they turned to Kunti whenever needed. Now, if Maharaj Dhritarashtra won't allow Kunti to go along with her sons, just think about how low their morale would be. And how will they establish a kingdom on that barren land without any kind of moral support." Shakuni explained. Old man thinks too much.

"You're great Mamashree! But how will be stop them?" Duryodhan asked.

"Sab mai hi karke rakh du? And both of you keep sitting like porcelain dolls okay?" Shakuni said in disappointment as Duryodhan looked down.

"Anyways, Dhriti and Krishn would be leaving for Hastinapur tomorrow knowing that they had revievedthe letter earlier today.
Also, my spies told that Dwarkadheesh, Maharani Devki,Maharani Rohini, Dau, Rajkumari Revati and Subhadra are not coming.
So few of my men would make sure they dont let them reach here in time but creating some havocs." Shakuni quickly explained as Duryodhan rejoiced.

"I can feel that Dhriti will change this. She'll not let Mata Kunti stay here if her brothers are leaving Hastinapur." Karna spoke taking their leave.

"Now I really want to see how they are going to rule that land ruled by Nagraj Takshak." Dushasan laughed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Time to implement my plan. Or as you say my prank." Kanha laughed as they got down from their chariot.

"Where are we going now?" Kanha asked walking behind her.

"Gauri Temple. The only place from where we can implement our plan. And the sun is about to set. No one would be there at this time." Dhriti giggled.

"Except one." Kanha smiled looking at the figure of Panchali sitting in front of Gauri's idol holding a lotus.

"She's remembering you." Kanha said as both of them slowly walked towards her.

"One more person is remembering me through her." She smiled to herself as she sat beside her.

"Bhabhi......" Dhriti smiled keeping a hand on her shoulder.