Mahishasur Mardhini ends Madana

"Its time....." Lakshmi looked at Parvati as they gave each other a profound smile before closing their eyes.

"Narayan!" Mahadev opened his eyes from his intense tap.

"She will put an end to Madana and the black magic she's been using to conquer DevLok and Indradev's devgan." Kanha spoke, still in Yog Nidra.

"What now! This mere representation of your mild powers won't stop me from doing what I'm about to." Madana hissed, getting up.

The calm aspect of the two Shaktis in front of her sight exasperated her to every bits.

She weakly got up, Lakshmi's sudden shot of energy on her had made her weak. She wasn't ready to accept Mahalakshmi's grand superiority from the very start. Her auspiciousness, her beauty, her Narayan and the fact that Shri was the Trilok Kalyani kept eating her.
To impress her was a great task and Madana knew, to grab a hold on the DevLok, she needed Kalyani's favour but her self consuming pride and constant envy for her always diverted Madana.
She had then turned towards Parvati, to gain her favour in this matter.
Bholenath's other half was too innocent to accept her severe penance and give her those boons.

She wanted to overpower Lakshmi through Parvati. But the sight in front of her had rather crushed all her manoeuvre.
There stood the heavenly entities of Lakshmi and Parvati, with closed eyes and their delicately painted hands resting in the bhairava mudra.

Mahadevi and Adi Shakti's strength and potency were combining. Madana's Kaal was nearing her. Devi Durga's eternal form was being unfolded to put an end to this sinful enchantress.

"Devi Durga! Looks like Mahalakshmi's sole power was not enough to stop me that she felt the need to bring Simhavahini in front of me.
Such is my power, Vaikunth Samragyi!" Madana mocked, nearing the composed stature of Devi Durga.

"I can see Kaal standing near you." She stated, applying the sacrificial soot on her forehead.

"Kaal maybe standing close to me, but he's looking at you, Madana!" Devi opened her eyes, a small smile studded on her, still mild face.

"I'm still giving you a chance to purify your misdeeds by surrendering yourself at my feet." She continued. Mahishasur Mardani had still not taken her vishwa roop, hoping to spare the other woman by giving her a chance to improve.

"Mahalakshmi! You can't even touch a single strand of my hair, let alone fight me!
Those Lotuses growing in the grimy mud, which you always sport in your hands and that pot of wealth, symbolizing your auspiciousness would not help even a bit while fighting my magical astra and shashtras.
D

urga Devi!
Has the complete resemblance and entire power of my Mata Parvati, but it failed!

You know why? Because universe decided to give her the heart and soul of Lakshmi." She laughed.

"And what about your Narayan? Didn't he come forth to rescue his Swamini like he always does.
The entire world knows you by the name of Lakshmi-Narayan,no no, not because of your immense love and devotion towards each other but because Mahalakshmi, you don't have any separate entity except this.

Jagat Kalyani, Trilok Swamini, Vishnupriya, where is your place? At his feet, not beside him.
You beingn called as Narayan's Shakti just shows that he is the weakest of all, nothing else!" She kept sneering at her, but the moment she ridiculed Narayan,
Durga's eyes turned red in rage.