Welcome Ceremony at Dwarka

Dhriti took one last glance at her brothers who were standing near their chariot

"I hope no one is crying. Anyone wants more hugs or something?" Dhriti laughed looking at them trying to lift up the mood.

"Yes I need few more." Draupadi chuckled as Dhriti smiled, hugging her.

"Last time when Vasudev Bhaiya was leaving for Dwarka, I told him to take you with him beacsue you trouble me. My wish is finally getting fulfilled." Nakul teased.

"Just few minutes earlier, you were the one- 'didi don't go, we'll miss you' and look what's happening now Crybaby?" Dhriti teased back.

"I have kept your sword and your bow-arrows in the chariot. You're incomplete without them warrior." Arjun said as he turned towards Kanha.

"Keshav...." Arjun let out a worried yet happy expression on his face a Kanha held his shoulder.

"Lakshmi can never be separated from her Narayan. And Narayan can turn this entire trilok upside down for his Shri. Shri is a part of him. Don't worry. " Kanha mischievously said as Arjun smiled, still confused.

"Lakshmi-Narayan? Shri?" Arjun asked.

"You'll know soon Brihannala." Kanha chuckled.

"Madhav! I hate you." Arjun playfully shouted, knowing that he can never ever hate him.

"Krishn, take care of her. She has a child's heart. Your love is beyond the three worlds. Stay happy both of you." Kunti said patting Kanha as he held her hand, assuring the mother in her as they saw Dhriti taking the blessing of Dronacharya and Kripacharya.

"You know you can come to Dwarka whenever you want Bua. That's your home as well. And Mata And Rohini Mata would be more than delighted to have you." Kanha smiled as Kunti nodded.

Kanha climbed the huge chariot has he gave Dhriti a hand pulling her up.

"Dhriti..... You're the KulVadhu of Yaduvansh now. Both you and Krishn, don't even think of troubling Devki and Rohini there." Kunti instructed as Dhriti bore a fake disappointment.

"Agreed I like to prank. But I'm not that troublesome. Come on Mata. Praise your daughter a bit, now you won't get a chance everyday na." Dhriti crossed her arms making Kunti laugh.

"Don't forget to keep practising. Your skills are your strength." Dronacharya gently reminded as Dhriti nodded, knowing that she can't be separated from her weapons.

"So you want to handle the harness?" Kanha playfully smiled at her.

"I would have loved to, but you see, you never took me to Dwarka before, so I don't know the way. You better ride them, so we reach Dwarka on time. " Dhriti smiled back

"Mata Yashoda and all the Gopis of Vrindavan used to say that no one can defeat Kanha in the fight of words. But little did they knew that his Priya, growing up on the other side, would single handedly defeat him in this." Kanha laughed as Dhriti kept quiet for a minute before abruptly shaking his arm.