Visions

"Maharaj Jarasandh should be the last one Bhratashrees should approach

"Maharaj Jarasandh should be the last one Bhratashrees should approach." Dhriti spoke, taking a seat in from of Kanha.

"Indeed they should, but Jarasandh won't wait any longer to prove his mightiness over Aryavart." Kanha replied.

"But they can't proceed without Bhrata Arjun's arrival.
Evething is so complicated right now.
There are six more years left for his exile to be completed.
And god knows where Bhrata Arjun is.
I still believe that I should have gone inside her chambers that day to bring his Gandiv." Dhriti spoke, tapping on the map.

"Ofcourse I do know where he is. And remember Priye, everything has a reason." Kanha chuckled as Dhriti took some time to understand it before laughing.

"Where is he then?" Dhriti questioned.

"Maharaj Chitravahan's Kingdom, Manipur." Kanha smirked.

"Maharaj Chitravan? Kakashree once told me about his daughter Rajkumari Chitrangada." Dhriti remembered.

"Anyways! What I was explaining was, as soon as Parth arrives, Jarasandh's opressive rule should come to an end. And I'm sure, mamashree Shakuni will create some ploy against that as well." Kanha revealed.

"But before that, Nakul and Sahadev have to start moving towards South. Indraprasth has the confidence of North due to Bhrata Arjun and of the East due to Bhrata Bheem. Now their focus should be the vast territories of South." Dhriti showed her worry.

"For that, he would need our help." Kanha grinned.

"Our help? But why?" Dhriti asked in confusion.

"It would be very wrong if Nakul and Sahadev attacked mitra Vibhishan's Lanka. I had given him the boon of immortality for a reason." Kanha smiled.

"As promised, we need to appear in front for him, giving him our Darshan. And what's more of a greater opportunity to fulfil our promise? In this way, we would perform out duty towards our devotee, there won't be any war and Vibhishan would gladly help Bhrata Yudhishthir." Kanha explained as Dhriti smiled.

"Okay now, since Bhrata Yudhishthir has asked about it, the final verdict would be Nakul and Sahadev's Southern conquest, then a big pause on political front and then, dealing with Jarasandh." She spoke, getting up.

"The big pause on he political side does not look favourable, does it?" Kanha asked, grining.

"There's something big definately running inside your mind." She giggled, leaving the room.

"You always take a leave before listening to the whole thing Priye." Kanha gave a small smile, as he thought about it.

"Gauri, will she agree to this?" Kanha worriedly asked.

"She is very close to Shri's heart Bhrata. You need to do that very carefully." Gauri's soft voice spoke.

"Everything in the future, one way or another, depends upon the happening of that small event Gauri. And that little event completely revolves around Priya." Kanha explained.