Obstacle course

We're all fully prepared for the sports festival, and we're waiting for our class to be called, we're waiting inside, class 1-A and 1-B have been called, dad says, that only Bakugo and Monoma are brats. Shinso and I have already gone to class 1-A and declared war on them.

" And next up is class 1-C general studies class." Present Mic yells, we walk out into the light and I immediately feel half as strong as I was before, even though I'm still pretty strong.

Shinso's walks up next to me and looks at me, " Are you okay? I know the sun drains your strength," he asks.

" Yeah I'm good. Now we have to pay attention to Ms. Midnight." I say.

I turn my attention back to Ms. Midnight. "... and the first event is an obstacle course." Ms. Midnight says. " The course goes around our entire campus, it's four kilometers long, and anything is allowed as long as you stay inside the track." Ms. Midnight explains. We all crowd at the door, and I realize this is the first obstacle.

" Shinso, get on my back if you want to get past this obstacle." I offer, and Shinso climbs onto my back. I use my super strength to hold him up, then speed through trough the course with my super speed. Glancing behind me, I see that Shoto Todoroki has already frozen the entrance and is using his ice to get ahead.

"Oh no, you don't," I mutter. I see a bunch of the other students from class 1-A who have gotten through. I speed through them and we come across the zero pointers who were in the entrance exam.

Realizing that Shinso's afraid of heights, I say, "Shinso, close your eyes, and hold on tight," feeling his grip tighten around my neck. Flying upwards, I look down and see that Todoroki had frozen the robots, in an unbalanced position, I see Tetsutetsu and Kirishima get crushed by the falling robots and keep flying, their quirks are suited for that. I touch down in front of the next obstacle. there are a bunch of floating island things, and they're hovering above a cliff, the only way to get across is to walk on tightropes connecting the islands.

"This is my chance to show off my babies." Mei Hatsume says behind me, I see some other students behind her. Hatsume uses one of her inventions to jump from island to island.

" Shinso keep your eyes closed and your grip tight," I say, flying up again.

I stop at the final obstacle. " Moon Aizawa has gotten to the final obstacle, this obstacle is a minefield, the mines don't hurt when they explode, but they will stun you if you look closely you can see where the mines are hidden." Present Mic yells out.

" Shinso, I'm sorry but I have to put you down here, If I use my super strength with my speed here I'll collapse, I'm sorry." I apologize, Shinso nods, I put him down, and start off with using minimal speed, then when I get closer to the end I go faster, I'm aware of Bakugo and Todoroki behind me, both trying to beat me, I'm so close to the end when there's a huge explosion and Izuku Midoriya sails through the air on a piece of metal from the zero point robots, I try to run faster, but Midoriya's faster, I get past the finish line, right after Midoriya, I run past everyone, and when we get to where we stand after we're done I collapse.

I feel a hand on my shoulder " Are you alright?" Someone asks.

I look up and see the messy mop of green hair that belongs to Midoriya. " Yeah, I just overused my speed," I say, taking his hand, I pull myself up and see Bakugo looking at us.

" Ha, Deku got himself a girlfriend," Bakugo says.

Midoriya starts to blush " No that's no it at all." Midoriya says.

" It's ok," I say.

I turn to Bakugo. " Deku's not his name, blasty, Deku means someone who can't do anything, but he got into first place, which is better than I can say for you, and me, and you already know what my quirk is," I say, with a much ruder tone.

There's a red puff of smoke next to me and I see my friend, Nariko Endo next to me, and her name does not refelect who she is. " Yeah, blasty, she got a higher score than you, so don't even," Endo says. Her red tail flicking behind her. Endo's quirk is devil, she mischievous has a red tail, red horns, and can teleport in red puffs of smoke.

" They're right now shut up, and listen to what Ms. Midnight has to say," Shinso says, appearing on my left side.

We turn to Ms. Midnight and she says " Now that everyone who passed is here, the next event is... A cavalry battle.