Final exams

It's finally time for the final exams. 

" Does anyone know what we're going to do for the final exams?" Principal Nezu asks.

"Yeah, we're fighting the zero pointers from the entrance exam." Kaminari and Mina say in sync.

" S'mores and stories here we come!" Mina says excitedly.

I snort. " Did you think it'd be that easy? C'mon, guys, you've faced villains before. Facing the zero pointers is going to be so easy for us, we're ready to fight the teachers by now," I say.

" But one of the third-years said that we'd be fighting the robots," Kaminari whines.

" The class will be split into groups of two and only one group of three." Principal Nezu says. Principal Nezu keeps reading off the pairs until he finally gets to the last group.

" Bakugo, Midoriya, and Aizawa against... All might and Demon," Nezu says.

" YOU EXTRAS BETTER NOT GET IN MY WAY!" Bakugo yells.

" You keep acting like that, and you're not going to go to the camp," I say.

" Oh yeah, and Moon, don't spoil the camp for them," Dad says, crossing his arms. I nod.

" YOU KNOW WHAT WE'RE GOING TO BE DOING AT CAMP? NOW YOU HAVE TO TELL US!" Kaminari and Mina yell.

" No way. Now, Midoriya and I have to go get ready," I say.

" What about Kacchan, shouldn't we talk with him, too?" Midoriya asks.

" It doesn't look like he wants to strategize, and if we come up with a plan he's just going to say that we can't tell him what to do," I frown, motioning for Midoriya to follow me.

                                                                     ***

We've come up with a plan, and Bakugo's going to be in it whether he likes it or not.

It's finally our turn to take the exam. We walk into the provided space and I look around, taking in the arena. It's an area with lots of apartments and houses around. Bakugo immediately separates from us and goes off to find All might. I spot Demon hiding behind one of the apartments. I tell Midoriya that I see Demon so that he can run to the exit. I walk towards the building Demon is hiding behind. I've already lost sight of Midoriya, meaning he's probably run off to the exit. I pretend to be surprised when Demon jumps out from behind the building. " Where are your little friends? Did they already leave you and run off to fight All might?" Demon questions. When I don't answer Demon goes into his... well Demon form. His skin goes from peach to a fleshy rotting pink. His fingernails turn into claws. All of his teeth become sharp as knives. And his eyeballs look like they're about to pop out of their sockets, meaning he has no eyelids. I take out my hypnotism necklace and swing it back and forth, till Demon is in a trance.

"Stop trying to fight me, and put these handcuffs on." I chant, giving Demon the handcuffs to put on.  Bakugo and I were distracting Demon and All might while Midoriya ran through the gate. That means we passed.

We get back to the teachers, and Kirishima, Sato, Mina, and Kaminari have a mopey look on their faces. " What we said about you guys not going to the training camp if you didn't pass was a lie, if you didn't pass, then you'll take remedial classes, at the training camp," Dad says. " Here is the list for what you need to pack for the training camp," Dad says.

" I don't have a lot of the stuff on this list," Kaminari says scratching his head.

" Me either." Kirishima agrees. There are murmurs of agreement throughout the whole class, I mean even I didn't have all the things on the list.

" Let's all go shopping for the things we need, it'll be our first shopping trip as a class." Mina squealed. Everyone agreed, even Bakugo -yes I've started to call him by his real name now- he had to be dragged by Kirishima but still.

We're now standing in the center of the mall. "Ok, since we all need different things, we'll all split up and meet back here in an hour. Good? good." Mina, quickly says. Everyone dashed off, and I'm left alone, with Midoriya.

" I have to get some things so I'll be off, see you in an hour Midoriya," I say, dashing off, I got all my stuff, when the police closed down the mall. I saw Midoriya talking to a man in a tan coat, with a black hat. After the man was gone I come up to Midoriya. " Midoriya, what happened? The police don't just go up to you and want to have a chat." I interrogate.

" Shigaraki came and threatened me," Midoriya answers blankly.

"I won't pry, I have to go home and pack all my stuff." I say.