My old friend, Mirio

I'm just walking around, letting my feet take me wherever. I just kept walking and walking until I bumped into a wall. I snapped out of my daze and looked around, I was at the UA barrier. I took out my wallet and fished out my student ID, it was a bit crumpled, but I swiped it through, and I was allowed in. I walked through the halls, and went to class 1-A, I opened the door and found everyone there, but Bakugo wasn't there. I sit where Bakugo would've usually sat. Dad walks in and starts talking about work studies or something like that, and the big three walked in: Mirio, Hado, and Tamaki. They were supposed to introduce themselves, but they just ended up creeping us out, even though I know them, they still crept me out. Until Mirio suggested to fight.

"Mirio, you know you can just explain, you don't have to do the whole 'fight me' thing, if you seriously injure any of us, it could go on your record," I warn.

"He can't be that strong, to actually injure us, it's almost all of 1-A after all, he can't be that good," Kaminari says.

After that statement, we all go to the changing room to change into our P.E clothes. We get to TDL and see Mirio stretching.

Mirio starts with taking out all the long-distance fighters, all that's left is Uraraka, Midoriya, Iida, me, and a few others. Mirio again starts taking out other people, until all that's left is me and Midoriya, he takes out Midoriya slower than the others, and then I'm left. I'm sure my iris's flash red because I light a flame in my palm. Mirio goes into the ground again, and I put my hand to the ground, the fire spreads quickly, covering every possible exit Mirio could have, I am resistant to fire, so even my spot was covered. Mirio comes up, in a firey spot, and then goes into the ground again, and pops out, where there wasn't any fire. "I win," I say simply, and then douse all the fire with water.

There were some congratulations and all, but I tuned it all out. Except Mirio's " Moon, you've really improved since the last time we've fought, and you can control elements now? Awesome." Mirio says, with stars in his eyes.

" Not elements, natural forces," I say, before disappearing. I appear in the bar where the league resides.

" Ah Moon, I have somewhat would be good news for you, you are now part of the Shie Hassakai, along with Toga and Twice," Shigaraki says this is great news! Well, for me, Shigaraki's always so boring, and there's so much scheduling and planning, I'm practically a freelance villain.

" So, like can I have some directions to their base, or should I go find it myself?" I ask, hopping up onto the bar.

Shigaraki has such a disgusted look on his face, it's hard not to laugh. Finally, he answers, " Kurogiri's taking you."  Toga and Twice come through a door, and Kurogiri's portal appears under us, taking all three of us to this weird place, where everyone had plague doctor masks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I know this is a short chapter, but I really wanted to get this chapter out, and I know I've been pretty non-existent lately, but I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and until next time, my readers.